• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Singles Pulling Project 2021 - 52 Weeks, 52 Pulls - Vol.3

User Info: A-E-Byzantian

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#1
A-E-Byzantian posted...
For the 52 weeks of 2021, I'm going to use my Weekly Summoning Ticket immediately, on the current banner of the week, or on the Story Banner if there are no major banners up. The purpose of this is to see what sort of results I get from each. And I plan to compose a list of the results.

I am, however, going to continue running my normal pulls elsewhere when target banners come up. Ikorus has posited that this could skew results. As such, he has created an alt, where he will use the Quartz for weekly singles as well, and we'll see if my normal pulling versus his specialized pulling will have differing results.

Let's see what happens!
As of this writing, Volume 2 is very near post capacity, and so I've created the third, and likely final for this year, Volume for this project.

As with the second volume, I'll start the third volume off with a full recap of this year's acquisitions. The timing was perfect for it to occur right at the start of October, and the final quarter of the year.

~~~~

Bird_Man_Yu's Results:
· 5* Servants: N/A
· 4* Servants: Gawain, Summer!Nobunaga, Parvati, Tamamo Cat, Tristan, XX.
· 3* Servants: Alexander [x2], Antonio [x2], Babbage, Boudica, Darius [x2], Saber!Gilles, Hektor, Hundred Personas, Medusa, Mephistopheles, Paracelsus.
· 5* CEs: Formal Craft.
· 4* CEs: Angel's Song, Gandr, Gem Magecraft: Antumbra, Innocent Maiden, Iron-Willed Training, Knight's Dignity, Sealing Designation - Enforcer.
· 3* CEs: A Modest Pig, Ath nGabla, The Beauty at the Window, Bygone Dream, Fragarach, Jeweled Sword Zelretch, Reality Marble [x2], Ryudoji Temple, Sakura's Special Bento, Soul Eater.
~
Byzantian's Results:
· 5* Servants: Altria.
· 4* Servants: Tamamo Cat, Summer!Ushi.
· 3* Servants: Alexander, Boudica, Caesar, Columbus, David [x2], Geronimo, Caster!Gilles, Hundred Personas, Jing Ke, Lu Bu, Medea, Medusa, Mephistopheles, Red Hare.
· 5* CEs: Child of Atlas.
· 4* CEs: Cleaner, Golden Millennium Tree [x2], Verdant Sound of Destruction.
· 3* CEs: Battle of Camlann, The Beauty at the Window, Bronze-Link Manipulator [x2], Collection of Mysterious Masks [x2], Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu, Fragarach, Hydra Dagger, Jeweled Sword Zelretch, Marugoshi Shinji, Memory of Qualia, Potion of Youth, Reality Marble, Ryudoji Temple, Soul Eater.
~
Cybaster's Results:
· 4* Servants: N/A
· 3* Servants: Alexander, Antonio, Bedivere, Billy, Boudica [x2], David, Fergus, Geronimo, Hundred Personas [x3], Jekyll, Jing Ke, Kiyohime, Medusa [x2], Paracelsus, Serenity, Tell.
· 5* CEs: Dance of the Round, Magical Girl of Sapphire.
· 4* CEs: Gem Magecraft: Antumbra, God of War, Verdant Sound of Destruction.
· 3* CEs: Ashigara Brothers, Ath nGabla [x2], Battle of Camlann, Collection of Mysterious Masks, Divine Construct, Elixir of Love, Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu, Jeweled Sword Zelretch, Potion of Youth, Ruined Church, Ryudoji Temple, Sakura's Special Bento, Soul Eater.
~
Darksamus1992's Results:
· 4* Servants: Emiya, Summer!Medb.
· 3* Servants: Alexander, Antonio, Babbage [x2], Billy, Caesar, Cu, Proto!Cu [x2], Darius [x2], David, Jekyll, Kid Gil, Kiyohime, Kotarou, Medea, Medusa, Mephistopheles, Robin, Serenity.
· 5* CEs: A Walk in the Park.
· 4* CEs: The Phoenix Alights.
· 3* CEs: Elixir of Love, Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu [x2], Fang-Sharp Shadow Blade, Hydra Dagger, Memory of Qualia, Phantasmal Species, Potion of Youth [x2], Reality Marble, Ryudoji Temple, Sakura's Special Bento, Soul Eater, Zunga Zunga!.
~
FlareKnights' Results:
· 5* Servants: Jeanne.
· 4* Servants: Beowulf, Summer!Osakabe.
· 3* Servants: Antonio, Boudica, Proto!Cu, Euryale [x2], Fergus, Geronimo, Saber!Gilles, Inshun, Jing Ke, Kiyohime, Kotarou, Medusa, Serenity [x2], Ushiwakamaru [x2].
· 5* CEs: Prisma Cosmos.
· 4* CEs: Be Elegant, Raging Wind, Verdant Sound of Destruction [x2], What Lies Beyond the Horizon, With One Strike.
· 3* CEs: Battle of Camlann, The Beauty at the Window, Bygone Dream, The Cage, Collection of Mysterious Masks, Inverted Moon of the Heavens, Marugoshi Shinji [x2], Ryudoji Temple, Sakura's Special Bento, Soul Eater [x2].
~
GalaxyCrisis' Results:
· 4* Servants: Astolfo.
· 3* Servants: Antonio, Bedivere, Billy [x4], Boudica, David [x2], Diarmuid, Euryale, Geronimo [x2], Caster!Gilles, Inshun, Jekyll, Kiyohime, Medusa [x2], Robin, Tawara.
· 5* CEs: Another Ending, Magical Girl of Sapphire.
· 4* CEs: Covering Fire, Gentle Affection, Projection, Purple Eyes.
· 3* CEs: Ath nGabla [x3], Collection of Mysterious Masks, Fragarach, Marugoshi Shinji [x2], Memory of Qualia, Ryudoji Temple [x2], Sakura's Special Bento.
~
Ikorus13's Results:
· 5* Servants: Ozymandias, Tamamo.
· 3* Servants: Alexander [x3], Avicebron, Caesar, Cu, Caster!Cu, Diarmuid, Fergus [x3], Geronimo, Saber!Gilles, Jaguar Warrior, Tawara.
· 5* CEs: Imperial Capital Grail War.
· 4* CEs: Holy Shroud of Magdeline, Kill on Sight, What Lies Beyond the Horizon.
· 3* CEs: Angel's Breath, Bronze-Link Manipulator, Bygone Dream, Collection of Mysterious Masks, Day After [x2], Divine Construct, Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu [x3], Fragarach [x2], Hydra Dagger, Inverted Moon of the Heavens [x2], Jeweled Sword Zelretch [x3].
~
KeyKing7's Results:
· 5* Servants: Altera, Mordred, Moriarty [x2], Napoleon.
· 4* Servants: Lancer!Medusa, Passionlip, Prince.
· 3* Servants: Antonio [x2], Asclepius [x2], Babbage, Bedivere, Caesar, Proto!Cu, Kid Gil [x2], Jekyll, Mephistopheles.
· 5* CEs: Bitter and Sweet, The Black Grail, Kaleidoscope, Poolside Bar.
· 4* CEs: Morning Glory.
· 3* CEs: Battle of Camlann, The Beauty at the Window, Bronze-Link Manipulator, The Cage, Collection of Mysterious Masks, Divine Construct, Elixir of Love, Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu [x2], Fragarach, Hydra Dagger [x2], Oni Tea Ceremony, Writer's High.
~
LordlyLord's Results:
· 3* Servants: Darius, David, Geronimo, Hektor, Inshun [x2], Lu Bu, Medea [x2], Medusa, Paracelsus [x2], Romulus [x2], Tawara.
· 5* CEs: Devilish Bodhisattva, Imperial Capital Grail War.
· 4* CEs: Awakened Will, Projection [x2], Spring Beauty, What Lies Beyond the Horizon, Winter's Prayer.
· 3* CEs: A Modest Pig, Battle of Camlann, Bygone Dream, The Cage, Collection of Mysterious Masks, Divine Construct, Extremely Spicy Mapo Tofu, Fragarach, Inverted Moon of the Heavens [x2], Jeweled Sword Zelretch, Marugoshi Shinji, Memory of Qualia, Phantasmal Species [x2], Reality Marble.
~
SnowArchitect60's Results:
· 4* Servants: Heracles, Nezha, Prince, Suzuka.
· 3* Servants: Alexander, Babbage, Billy, Caesar, Cu, Diarmuid, Geronimo, Saber!Gilles, Mephistopheles [x2], Serenity, Ushiwakamaru.
· 5* CEs: Welcome Bunny.
· 4* CEs: Cunning Foresight, Gandr, Morning Glory, Simply Crimson, Sunset Jam.
· 3* CEs: A Modest Pig, Ath nGabla, Blissful Time, Bygone Dream [x2], The Cage [x2], Divine Construct [x2], Fang-Sharp Shadow Blade, Fragarach [x2], Inverted Moon of the Heavens, Phantasmal Species, Ruined Church [x2], Summer Enma-tei.
~
~~~~

Please continue to post results reports in Volume 2 until you can't, then begin posting here.

Big thanks to everyone for your continued participation. May the results of the fourth quarter of 2021 prove to be Golden!
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.

User Info: cybaster

cybaster
1 month ago#2
Man, my rolls are depressing when you put them together like that. Hopefully it picks up.

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#3
cybaster posted...
Man, my rolls are depressing when you put them together like that. Hopefully it picks up.
At this point, it is clear what everyone's Patterns are. I lament the fact that you and LordlyLord seem cursed with the "Silvermeister Attribute", and truly hope you've been doing well elsewhere...

It's probably too early to ask, but do you think you'll be joining us for Year Two of this project?
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.

User Info: cybaster

cybaster
1 month ago#4
A-E-Byzantian posted...
At this point, it is clear what everyone's Patterns are. I lament the fact that you and LordlyLord seem cursed with the "Silvermeister Attribute", and truly hope you've been doing well elsewhere...

It's probably too early to ask, but do you think you'll be joining us for Year Two of this project?

Most likely yes. I have nothing to pull for during 2022 besides Castoria and a copy of Okita assassin for collection purposes. The project does a good job of curbing any desire to pull.

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#5
cybaster posted...
Most likely yes. I have nothing to pull for during 2022 besides Castoria and a copy of Okita assassin for collection purposes. The project does a good job of curbing any desire to pull.
Ok, good.

Yeah, that was one of the initial reasons why I started this project. That once-a-week pull does a good job of reinforcing self-control to not pull frivolously. I just wish that when they implement that feature of once-a-day 1-Quartz pulls, it didn't have to be Paid Quartz...
United we stand.

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#6
Bringing this topic to the front, now that Volume 2 has reached its cap. Please continue your reports here, now.

Thanks again!
United we stand.

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
1 month ago#7
And here's the current week's reports so far:

darksamus1992: 2021/10/04 - Ticket - Story Banner - 3* Servant Jaguar Warrior
cybaster: 10/4/21 Story Banner - Ticket - 5*CE Imaginary Around
A-E-Byzantian: 20211004 - Ticket - Halloween 2020 Rerun: 3* Servant Mephistopheles
GalaxyCrisis: 10/05/2021 - Ticket - Oniland rerun banner - 3* Servant: Archer - William Tell
Bird_Man_Yu: 10/5/2021 - Weekly Ticket - Oniland Banner - Before Awakening
FlareKnights: 2021/10/05 - Ticket - Oniland Rerun Banner - 3* Servant Serenity
LordlyLord: 2021/10/05 - Ticket - Oniland Rerun Banner - 4* CE Art of Death
SnowArchitect60: 2021/10/08 - Ticket - FGO THE STAGE Part 2 Summon Banner - 4* CE La Folia
Failure is always an option.

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#8
Three golds this week. Pretty good there.

Now waiting for Ikorus and KeyKing.
United we stand.

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
1 month ago#9
You miscounted; Before Awakening is a 5* CE.
Failure is always an option.

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#10
GalaxyCrisis posted...
You miscounted; Before Awakening is a 5* CE.
Ooh, you're right. Doesn't help the star number wasn't listed, but I did make sure to put the correct number in my actual document.

So four golds. Definitely something of a recovery from all those bad weeks. Only way this could have been better is if some of those golds were Servants.
United we stand.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Singles Pulling Project 2021 - 52 Weeks, 52 Pulls - Vol.3
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A