• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Oniland re-run starts on 9/24

User Info: Blammo3825

Blammo3825
3 weeks ago#81
Derald_Snyder posted...
This event is ridiculous! I don’t know whether to laugh or throw up my hands in exasperation!! The developers must have been on an acid trip or something!! 😵 💫

buy the shop CEs and focus on the pt ladder 1st, the higher you climb the ladder will grant the CE holder up to 5x atk up

MLBing will increase ladder pt bonus, but atk bonus stays the same
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: Blammo3825

Blammo3825
3 weeks ago#82
damn l need more runs like this
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/7/1/AATkUIAACY7D.jpg
a whole lot more

What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
I was working on Genshin and Tales of Arise today so I barely got anything done other than a couple story segments. I hope to get more done tomorrow.

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
3 weeks ago#84
TheBorlax posted...
So why is adult Da Vinci in this event when you need to have done LB2 to participate?
Most events released between the LB prologue and LB3 were still set in the old Chaldea as if they were EoR; events didn't really begin featuring the proper Part 2 cast until after LB3 once the gang settled in Novum Chaldea.
FGO NA: 638,701,686 | FGO JP: 161,136,201
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
3 weeks ago#85
That makes logistical sense. Would be weird to do these random side missions from the Shadow Border, when they're barely scraping by.

User Info: Samuraidoc

Samuraidoc
3 weeks ago#86
3 Angler’s drop from Chiron at ~ 90k points in, otherwise, just chilling.

Big yawn until Raid day.
FGO: Yue
The official Atalante lover of the FGO board.

User Info: Spidey5

Spidey5
3 weeks ago#87
https://i.imgur.com/VA8m2bN.jpeg
lol big numbers go brrrr

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
3 weeks ago#88
How does the damage ce work if i borrow someone elses servant? Is it based on my bonus or theirs?
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
My Fate/Grand Order (NA) Friend Bind is 617,475,764 (Meido)

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
3 weeks ago#89
MaidKnight404 posted...
How does the damage ce work if i borrow someone elses servant? Is it based on my bonus or theirs?
Most definitely yours.
FGO: Aoba 798,571,229

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
3 weeks ago#90
MaidKnight404 posted...

Should be theirs, but you can see the bonus the friend servants get. And I guess the damage boost part of the bonus isn't visible as a bonus at all... great work DW.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Oniland re-run starts on 9/24
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A