• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I still have 35 Big Diamonds so what should I spend it on in the event store?

User Info: garyoak99

garyoak99
4 weeks ago#1
I already bought out all of the event Command Codes before Gilfest ended!

However, I still have 35 Big Diamonds so what should I spend it on in the event store in order of importance?
Overcoming obstacles is one of life's greatest joys!

User Info: TheBinkWins

TheBinkWins
4 weeks ago#2
Eggs first, then QP. Only get the command code unlockers if you need them and actually plan to use them.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif

User Info: garyoak99

garyoak99
4 weeks ago#3
I already hold 30 Eggs of Truth and there are only 4 left in stock!

My Arjuna Alter skill levels are already at 8/8/8. Should I still buy the remaining 4 Eggs of Truth? Who else would need them?
Overcoming obstacles is one of life's greatest joys!

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
4 weeks ago#4
yes, you should. various future servants will want some, including the all-important caster lily artoria.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
My Fate/Grand Order (NA) Friend Bind is 617,475,764 (Meido)

User Info: TheBinkWins

TheBinkWins
4 weeks ago#5
The thing about eggs - and gold mats as a whole - is that they are a massive pain in the ass to farm for outside of event shops. Those four you can buy now in a matter of seconds can take days to farm for in free quests.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif

User Info: TheFlyingWhale

TheFlyingWhale
4 weeks ago#6
I cashed in 400 Gems for like 200 million QP.

User Info: Blammo3825

Blammo3825
4 weeks ago#7
eggs aside, buy the code keys if you don’t have enough MP

chaldea supper time should arrive soon
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I still have 35 Big Diamonds so what should I spend it on in the event store?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A