• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. A Calamity Draws Near - SW2 Banner

User Info: A-E-Byzantian

A-E-Byzantian
4 weeks ago#51
Indeed. I do like my nukes. ;)

It's why I decided to go ahead and start buying the copies of Sweet Crystal, since nothing else there interests me at the moment.

I really hope I manage to get a second Kscope soon. Multiple times I keep trying to use party comps that need 2 Kscopes and then facepalming at my forgetfulness.

I can't really make full potential use of BG at this time because I lack even ONE Servant that can grant 30% Battery to someone else (No Bride, no Reines, etc.) quickly. So it can only be used on Servants with their own charges, which really limits who can use it to NP in just one turn.

I will say though that Ox King is great. I like to give it to Liz when I've got the room and I'm prepping an ST Buster nuke.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 weeks ago#52
A-E-Byzantian posted...
I can't really make full potential use of BG at this time because I lack even ONE Servant that can grant 30% Battery to someone else (No Bride, no Reines, etc.) quickly. So it can only be used on Servants with their own charges, which really limits who can use it to NP in just one turn.

Perfect for seals though.

Castoria has 30% party battery when she gets added even if you don't go for your own. That will let you top off from a MLB IE instead of a kscope which makes it almost as good as a non-MLB kscope until the new skills get added.

A-E-Byzantian
4 weeks ago#53
Well, I can't get BG to work with anyone who doesn't have their own charge even if I borrow a Waver or Skadi. With zero Servants that provide even just 30% charge for someone else, the most I can manage in one turn is bringing someone from 0 to 90%. It's really aggravating.

I CAN use it in 2 turns though, because Rider Da Vinci can grant 30%, but she has to NP to do it. It's really convoluted, and very typical of my luck to give me these twisted methods first before finally managing to get something better.

That all goes out the window with Mana Loading though. Too bad that's tied to 6th Anniversary. We'll never see that early, so it's two years out still.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 weeks ago#54
A-E-Byzantian posted...
That all goes out the window with Mana Loading though. Too bad that's tied to 6th Anniversary. We'll never see that early, so it's two years out still.

Yeah, that helps a lot... as long as you have the servant coins necessary for it which requires high NP level or high bond. Then if you want to grail the servant past 100, both of those things, and a pretty ridiculous amount of NP level and bond if they're not 5*s.

A-E-Byzantian
4 weeks ago#55
Goraishi posted...
Yeah, that helps a lot... as long as you have the servant coins necessary for it which requires high NP level or high bond. Then if you want to grail the servant past 100, both of those things, and a pretty ridiculous amount of NP level and bond if they're not 5*s.
Most likely the Servants I'd want to install Mana Loading on will already be max bonded because I use them a lot already. Like Wu, obviously, but also my NP-2 Bryn, who is my go-to Anti-Archer boss Servant, or Murasaki and Altria.

Honestly, I wish we'd get that stuff early, just because it all sounds so amazing...
United we stand.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: JayDM

JayDM
4 weeks ago#56
What’s the over-under for NP5 Spishtar? I’m committed regardless, going to guess between 2000-2500.
FGO Global ID: 8man 655,980,335
JayDM posted...
What’s the over-under for NP5 Spishtar? I’m committed regardless, going to guess between 2000-2500.
https://www.saberofavalon.com/fgo/ssrluck.html
FGO/FEH ign: Valharke

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
4 weeks ago#58
2000-2500 SQ sounds reasonable. Took me much less to do so in JP. Just make sure you don't spend them all in one gacha session for there might be a stroke of bad luck occurred.

BTW if she isn't your absolute waifu then try not to be too serious. Np2 with SR fous is more than enough (with W Castoria, of course). It's Castoria you NEED to get IMO.
-...when X comes to NA. /-...in two years. /rerun /banner X drop
Yeah, right.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

A-E-Byzantian
3 weeks ago#59
With the shop's monthly reset, I am now officially fully prepared for this banner.

15 Tickets, 615 Free Quartz, 600 Paid Quartz, all standing by.

I plan to put the 15 Tickets in, and depending on if the Banner starts on a Monday or Tuesday, 12-15 Quartz' worth of singles to get to that second 11 free pull. Then begins the multis.

There is between 10 to 11 days left of waiting for this event. I'll bump this topic one more time somewhere midway to that to keep it afloat.

May everyone else who plans to pull on that banner be successful.
United we stand.

A-E-Byzantian
2 weeks ago#60
*Having finished Oniland, I and my Servants take up our position to brace for the Calamity.*

*I slowly bring my fist up to rest against my chest, and bring my other arm behind Wu's back to gently grip her shoulder. She and my other girls gather close, and we gaze toward the horizon.*

And now for the final wait...
United we stand.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. A Calamity Draws Near - SW2 Banner
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A