• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. A Calamity Draws Near - SW2 Banner

User Info: A-E-Byzantian

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#1
What will be my results? - Results (163 votes)
NP-2+ Jane in 600q.
17.79% (29 votes)
Just NP-1 Jane in 600q.
3.68% (6 votes)
NP-0 Jane in 600q, but NP-2+ in 1200q.
2.45% (4 votes)
Just NP-1 Jane in 1200q.
1.84% (3 votes)
Even 1200q won't be enough this time!
4.29% (7 votes)
NP-6+ Spishtar, NP-0 Jane.
17.18% (28 votes)
All manner of random Spooks.
6.75% (11 votes)
Just a torrent of Gold CE garbage.
7.36% (12 votes)
Rin's dad has you in his sights...
10.43% (17 votes)
You'll end up on a new planet. Its name: Mapo Tofu.
28.22% (46 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/2/5/9/AAWOWSAACWsr.jpg

Voting time again. Now with a "comic" of sorts!

(Please be nice regarding that comic. It's my first one, and I lack the talent or technology to make anything better.)

See my Saber Wars 2 release date speculation topic for how I've come to the conclusion that we're that close to SW2 already.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#2
Holy crap the compression on that image... Why does GameFAQs have to butcher these things so badly? The text is barely legible... And that's with it being size 15 font, bright green on black...

And here I thought they had a WYSIWYG thing going for the text boxes...

*furrows brow, and you hear a hamster wheel start squeaking somewhere...*
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.
(edited 1 month ago)

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#3
Might as well experiment... If I'm going to make more, I need to figure out GFAQs parameters.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/2/7/1/AAWOWSAACWs3.jpg
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/2/7/2/AAWOWSAACWs4.jpg

United we stand.

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#4
Huzzah! 😁

Gotta keep it within size parameters of 1024x768 it seems.

Ok, sorry for all that.
United we stand.

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
1 month ago#5
NP6 SSR before NP1 SR.

Just like Zilong.

I don't have high hopes for this run of the banner, I haven't been really able to get as much SQ together as I would have liked. Got maybe a week to do what I can before another event, then who knows.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
My Fate/Grand Order (NA) Friend Bind is 617,475,764 (Meido)

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#6
MaidKnight404 posted...
NP6 SSR before NP1 SR.

Just like Zilong.

I don't have high hopes for this run of the banner, I haven't been really able to get as much SQ together as I would have liked. Got maybe a week to do what I can before another event, then who knows.
At least in Spishtar's case, I'd be scoring a powerful Meta Servant. I got NP-3 Jinako before NP-1 Lakshmi...

...And zero Reines before NP-2 Astraea, when getting even one copy of Reines would have been a major meta-changer for me.

Honestly, I do think I'm going to get Spishtar, because apparently the whole Rin family really likes me for some reason (no difficulty at all getting Ishtar or Ereshkigal). I just hope I don't JUST get her...
United we stand.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
1 month ago#7
First we have to get through bananaland, man. Thats gonna break some folk by itself.
FGO NA: Ikaros (055,832,829) - Arts Hipster; meme-ing since before it was COOLU!! [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#8
Ikorus13 posted...
First we have to get through bananaland, man. Thats gonna break some folk by itself.
I dunno, Spishtar seems like the next Kama Kalamity to me...
United we stand.

User Info: freakcan

freakcan
1 month ago#9
Who is :Zan or Zan?
Currently playing: TBA
On queue: Dark Souls 2

User Info: darksamus1992

darksamus1992
1 month ago#10
I'm so not ready for this banner.
Never forget Kiryu Coco.