• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Suggestions for servant leveling

User Info: NeptuniaYuriFan

NeptuniaYuriFan
4 weeks ago#1
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/1/7/AAammcAACVvF.jpg

Here's all of my servants that aren't at max level yet. Any suggestions on which ones to focus on next?

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
4 weeks ago#2
Martha. Max ascend her and do her strengthenings to get her skills up to speed. They're very useful.

Same deal with Paracelsus, he's an excellent Arts support and can clear some weaker waves with a starting charge CE.

CasGil as well, another excellent Arts support.

Lobo is good, and Chen Gong is Chen Gong. Level them as well.
FGO: Aoba 798,571,229

User Info: abyss

abyss
4 weeks ago#3
You kind of need to give some details on your roster for people to give any kind of informed opinion, but:

Fergus, Deermud, Paris, JW, Babbage and Gilles are probably only worth raising if you don't have a better option in class.

Avecibron and Para can be decent due to their NP charge skills and support. Para is better as a support for NP looping, but has pretty bad damage.

Chen Gong is potentially amazing, but you need a strong support roster to really make use of him. CasGil is kind of the opposite, probably won't be used much if you have 5* supports, but otherwise decent enough.

Lobo is mostly good for eating Rulers if you don't have a better option, though can sometimes be useful against other stuff.

Martha and Holmes are mostly CQ utility picks, you should be able to see how useful that is to you.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 weeks ago#4
I'm not sure if you are avoiding Holmes on purpose to use him for esports suicide strats, but you do need FA if you want to get his strengthening quest done for the arts resist down debuff.

User Info: darkvslight346

darkvslight346
4 weeks ago#5
Chen gong 100%. Even if he isn't that good without the 50% chargers, he's useful to clear up a wave. Plus when castoria comes out he will be unstoppable
Did you know 9 out of 10 people believe that in a group of 10 people 1 person will always disagree with the other 9?

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 weeks ago#6
darkvslight346 posted...
Chen gong 100%. Even if he isn't that good without the 50% chargers, he's useful to clear up a wave. Plus when castoria comes out he will be unstoppable

If he doesn't have a max level one, sure. I assumed he intentionally kept that Chen at level 25 though, and it is a good idea to keep a level 1 and level 25 copy.

User Info: Balthanon

Balthanon
4 weeks ago#7
My pick there would probably be Paracelsus honestly if you're ignoring Chen and Holmes on purpose. Paracelsus can be incredibly useful and can supplement for a missing Waver or Bride in many cases, though I'm not sure if that changes when Castoria drops. He might not be needed as much at that point.

Of course, Paracelsus may not even be feasible. He has an enormous appetite for bronze materials-- it's ridiculous how many it takes to max his skills. (From what I recall, I actually even ran into a road block on ascending him at first; but I think that was partially because I was doing all of the silvers and bronzes after my first big lottery run and all of them seem to use bones.)
Fate/Grand Order: Ritsuba - 241,049,270
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Suggestions for servant leveling
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A