• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Looking for Summer / Surf Mordred FC

User Info: Jazzzys

Jazzzys
1 month ago#1
With Lotto CE equipped for the Gilfest caster node.

I have only have the support casters Waver, Skadi and Nero Bride max skilled to offer

My FC is 619,453,437

Much appreciated thanks
SW-0037-0222-9732

User Info: brice344

brice344
1 month ago#2
Friend request sent, have a NP5 Surfmo to offer.

User Info: Chaosinc1290

Chaosinc1290
1 month ago#3
Also sent one of mine. Shes only NP1 but maybe she will help? Name is Chaos BTW

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
1 month ago#4
what ive seen it was 2 brides and a np1 mordred rider and they can loop like 90% of them time watching myst on twitch and hes farming with 6 CEs
PSN: Its_Fiz Fate Grand Order Np5 Archer Gil and Np4 Achilles(lv 100) let the Gods Worry..

User Info: Dark_Link2

Dark_Link2
1 month ago#5
Fiz posted...
what ive seen it was 2 brides and a np1 mordred rider and they can loop like 90% of them time watching myst on twitch and hes farming with 6 CEs

I'm doing it with 5 CE and surfmo with the damage CE. So far, with 2 brides she loops 100% of the time. With a waver-bride set up it's 91% refund on wave 2(which is why I save his skill 2 for after this turn). Since I have waver, bride and surfmo, I can 3 turn it no matter who I pick for support.
"You have no means of escape humans.The fixation of mankind shall bring forth ruin"
https://imgur.com/a1hdpor

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
1 month ago#6
Dark_Link2 posted...
I'm doing it with 5 CE and surfmo with the damage CE. So far, with 2 brides she loops 100% of the time. With a waver-bride set up it's 91% refund on wave 2(which is why I save his skill 2 for after this turn). Since I have waver, bride and surfmo, I can 3 turn it no matter who I pick for support.
Ohh ok that works then very nice. and ya no plug suit is what most ppl want so less clicking since the devs did say they will be banning ppl for using automata.

But ok nice i 3 turn/4 turn it with just a skadi and the Ziang or my zerker lot but I have to use plug suit since im usually off by like 20%
PSN: Its_Fiz Fate Grand Order Np5 Archer Gil and Np4 Achilles(lv 100) let the Gods Worry..

User Info: Dark_Link2

Dark_Link2
1 month ago#7
Fiz posted...
Ohh ok that works then very nice. and ya no plug suit is what most ppl want so less clicking since the devs did say they will be banning ppl for using automata.

But ok nice i 3 turn/4 turn it with just a skadi and the Ziang or my zerker lot but I have to use plug suit since im usually off by like 20%

I've seen a spreadsheet that has other set ups. it's quite helpful to know the other options. like double skadi zerkerlot or triple np Gong or even Kiara being able to 3 turn it apparently.

"You have no means of escape humans.The fixation of mankind shall bring forth ruin"
https://imgur.com/a1hdpor

User Info: Chaosinc1290

Chaosinc1290
1 month ago#8
Fiz posted...

Oh shoot I hope stopping now will keep my account safe cause id hate to lose all that ive built.

User Info: Jazzzys

Jazzzys
1 month ago#9
Thanks for the guys that added me. I need even more Summer mordreds so I dont have to refresh my page 10 times just for 1.

I have MLB lotto CE equipped on Skadi now. Can be swapped to someone else if you need
SW-0037-0222-9732

User Info: Magnus_Shadow

Magnus_Shadow
1 month ago#10
sent a request
FGO NA (Magnus) 270,641,707
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Looking for Summer / Surf Mordred FC
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A