• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Which team would you rather see for a Fate story Event or main?

User Info: shootingfoul

shootingfoul
1 month ago#1
Out of these, I would prefer: - Results (42 votes)
Cu Alter + Helena + Main crew
0% (0 votes)
Paracelsus + Okada + Main crew
0% (0 votes)
Cleopatra + Ibaraki + Testla + Main crew
7.14% (3 votes)
Penthesilea + Martha + Tomoe + Kiyohime + Main crew
14.29% (6 votes)
Paul Bunyan + Passionlip + Sitonai + King Arthur + Main crew
11.9% (5 votes)
Blackbeard + Tamamo + Main crew
23.81% (10 votes)
Emiya + Anderson + Asterios + Main crew
14.29% (6 votes)
Anastasia + Sieg (Caster) + Suzuka + Main crew
16.67% (7 votes)
Macha Liz + Valkyries(all 3) + Qing Shi Huang + Main crew
4.76% (2 votes)
Artoria + Siegfried + Main crew
7.14% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Apologize in advance for the long list. If you were to have a story whether it is main story or event in FGO. Which team of servants out of the list do you think might make for the most interesting story?
758 , 641 , 952

User Info: CortanaTheAI

CortanaTheAI
1 month ago#2
Having both Anastasia and Suzuka together through a story is something I'd very much be interested in.

The bunyan/Sitonai/lips/Arthur team also seems very nice. If the Anastasia team had one more good option I'd definitely pick them.
No matter the man, we all wear masks.....either on our faces or over our hearts
-Godot

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
1 month ago#3
Why these sets specifically?

Also Suzie/Sieg/Stasi would be legendary
FGO NA: Ikaros (055,832,829) - Arts Hipster; meme-ing since before it was COOLU!! [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
1 month ago#4
I don't really see what the Servants within the sets have to do with each other.

Picked Blackbeard + Tamamo, primarily for Blackbeard. Seeing him in a serious context is another opportunity to see serious Blackbeard, which Okeanos never fully delivered on. I'd still be fine if he ended up in a event instead, since I'm a fan of silly Blackbeard as well.
FGO NA: 638,701,686 | FGO JP: 161,136,201
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: Squidkids

Squidkids
1 month ago#5
the one with Sitonai in it
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr

User Info: CorruptedSoul12

CorruptedSoul12
1 month ago#6
Except for Halloween with Mecha Liz we haven't actually got a event with Penthesilea on it acting like her usual self being on our side. "Though I do love CEO Penth!"

Anyway I go for the Penth team because her alongside with Martha and Tomoe would be really rad! Only one I'm not sure would work would be Kiyohime but I bet she's in there cause her obsession with Anchin could be familar to Penth's rage against Achilles?

Just more Penth in general gets my vote!

User Info: Arthaiin

Arthaiin
1 month ago#7
Ikorus13 posted...
Why these sets specifically?

Also Suzie/Sieg/Stasi would be legendary

He choose the sets displayed in... I think it was the 4th FGO anniversary trailer.
Some of the greatest catastrophe's ever committed by man have been done with the "Best of Intentions."

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 month ago#8
Anastasia and Suzuka, Easily, oh yeah Sieg's there too but blegh, don't care for him, I want more of my Prankster Duchess and Gyaru (Fake) Fox, lol, I'd pay attention to every bit of the story with them as part of the lead cast.
Certified Ayaka Super Simp. Want Hu Tao, Ganyu, Keqing, & now Yunjin....
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: DeadliftKing91

DeadliftKing91
1 month ago#9
Blackbeard crew. Wish he'd get more. Love whenever he's on screen.

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
1 month ago#10
Emiya, Andersson and Asterios sounds like it'd be fun. But mostly because I'd like to see more Emiya.
"To people who hate the truth, truth looks like hate."
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Which team would you rather see for a Fate story Event or main?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A