• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Pulled Sitonai from some Tix. How good is she?

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
1 month ago#11
Sans Pants posted...
Joke's on you, I'm picking someone else.

Absolutely valid. There's a ton of really nice things available there, and who brings the most value to you is gonna vary by what you already have and maybe to a degree what you're planning to get. But the option does exist there if you want a super powerful boss killer and don't need waver/tamamo.

Personally, while I've been wanting Vlad for a really long time - well before Arts was king of the hill, just because he's in my opinion VERY cool and dapper as hell - I have to admit to being a little torn because of just how desirable some of them are to me. I'm pretty sure I'll pick him up, but I'd be lying if I said it would be an "easy" choice.
FGO NA: Ikaros (055,832,829) - Arts Hipster; meme-ing since before it was COOLU!! [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Sans Pants

Sans Pants
1 month ago#12
I spend money and have a good amount of the spook pool already (including Waver and NP2 Tamamo), so I'm just picking with my heart. Narrowed it down to OG Saber, Achilles, and Jack. It's not like I don't have similar options for those classes in broad terms (AOE Saber, AOE Rider, ST Assassin), but it's a matter of, I guess, who I feel like having at the moment.
I never asked for the weight of a heart.

User Info: alter_kt

alter_kt
1 month ago#13
You can check xNaya's channel for some Sitonai content but caution spoilers on xNaya's channel because its JP content.

xNaya's Sitonai si NP3 though.
https://youtu.be/tBBKbs4_Xqs
FGO JP Name: kt ID: 070,711,408
SW-0240-6871-1243 IGN:kt

User Info: Dekkar

Dekkar
1 month ago#14
Ikorus13 posted...
Absolutely valid. There's a ton of really nice things available there, and who brings the most value to you is gonna vary by what you already have and maybe to a degree what you're planning to get. But the option does exist there if you want a super powerful boss killer and don't need waver/tamamo.

Personally, while I've been wanting Vlad for a really long time - well before Arts was king of the hill, just because he's in my opinion VERY cool and dapper as hell - I have to admit to being a little torn because of just how desirable some of them are to me. I'm pretty sure I'll pick him up, but I'd be lying if I said it would be an "easy" choice.

Don't worry, he'll spook you while you're rolling for Castoria. I have NP3 of him from his spooks while rolling for other servants I wanted.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Pulled Sitonai from some Tix. How good is she?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A