• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Pulled Sitonai from some Tix. How good is she?

User Info: darkhunter35

darkhunter35
1 month ago#1
I was pulling for Salieri and got Sitonai. I have KingProtea. How good is she in comparison?

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
1 month ago#2
Totally different. Arts ST vs Buster AoE. She's pretty good. Less prone to getting screwed by her class due to being ST. In most cases, probably better off just using Vlad though. She'll come in handy for Imaginary Scramble. Lots of Berserkers and Foreigners.

While being a bit worse, saying that you can even play in the same general field as vlad/galatea and mhxx is kind of a big deal.
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
My Fate/Grand Order (NA) Friend Bind is 617,475,764 (Meido)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 month ago#3
KP is kinda crap because of how her class works. Sitonai is actually pretty solid right now, and she is busted strong after Castoria.

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
1 month ago#4
Sitonai becomes amazing after Castoria drops, she's just a step below Vlad and Astraea. That is to say, she becomes one of the top 3 ST Servants in the game after Castoria.

After Galatea drops and Vlad/Astraea get their np buffs, though, she falls off pretty hard. It's not that she gets worse, it's more just that those three are so much better.

For the time being, until Castoria drops, Sitonai's just kind of okay. About as good as you can get for an Arts Servant, but arts is bottom of the barrel pre-Castoria.

User Info: Izanagi2120

Izanagi2120
1 month ago#5
I tried so hard on 2 accounts for her and got nothing not even including when she 1st came out >.<

User Info: Squidkids

Squidkids
1 month ago#6
i forced np 2 Sitonai the fist time, i pulled this time fornp 3, gold foe 2k2k lv 100, she can be really good ma be better chrs but best girl
Be a team player, guard those super jump rings. See a team member inking a wall to swim up on? ink with them. Ink your foes into ash. http://tinyurl.com/z7hbzrr

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 month ago#7
Squidkids posted...
i forced np 2 Sitonai the fist time, i pulled this time fornp 3, gold foe 2k2k lv 100, she can be really good ma be better chrs but best girl

Vlad and Galatea are better, but as long as Sitonai is hitting with class advantage, does it matter? Sitonai with class advantage and pre-buff Vlad already did absurd overkill damage. I'm actually not aware of any CQ damage checks where Vlad makes it and Sitonai doesn't as long as she gets class advantage. Maybe 2T KH? You need mega whale Vlad though even if Sitonai can't.

User Info: Sans Pants

Sans Pants
1 month ago#8
Squidkids posted...
I'd say your Sitonai will function at a high-enough level that she's a solid tactical choice. But I think my ungrailed regular fou'd one at NP2 has been useful-enough and will continue to be useful in the foreseeable future, as well.

imho
I never asked for the weight of a heart.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
1 month ago#9
So the subjective stuff first, just to get my bias out of the way. Personally, I think she's great. I have not had any problems with her damage whatsoever. Her refund CAN be a bit spotty though, which is a reason to look forward to the return of The Arts Meta by itself - the NP Gain buff will be greatly appreciated. I pulled for NP2, I grailed her to 100, I gave her full gold fous, and I don't regret any bit of it.

Now then, the objective truth: "she's still great, BUT". And that "but" is that she's still pretty much second, maybe even third-string if you could pick from everyone in the game. And part of the reason for that is because ST Arts has some really, really excellent servants on tap. At only half advantage, Vlad is likely going to be better in almost any context that matters just because he hits all the same classes and then some. And we can get him for free on a ticket some time next year. That's not even getting into Galatea, who has excellent damage, excellent refund, and truly magnificent anti-gimmick utility. Where Sitonai - and Alter Egos against Berserkers as a whole discussion in its own right really - pulls ahead is against Foreigners, because that gap is honestly probably insurmountable. Double damage vs half damage, she's getting 4 times what they are. But if you need an ST Foreigner killer - and you probably do, because I don't think there's more than maybe one multi-Foreigner wave in the entire game - basically ANY Arts non-Berserker will be perfectly adequate. Astraea or XX are probably best since most Foreigners are Threat to Humanity and/or Evil, but since your main support gives a buff against Threat and it's pretty big you can get away with using just about anyone.

TLDR: There is better out there, but she's still really good. If you want to use her, do it, she'll do great as long as you keep her class traits in mind. Don't try to maul Knights with your bear. It won't work.
FGO NA: Ikaros (055,832,829) - Arts Hipster; meme-ing since before it was COOLU!! [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Sans Pants

Sans Pants
1 month ago#10
And we can get him for free on a ticket some time next year.
Joke's on you, I'm picking someone else.
I never asked for the weight of a heart.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Pulled Sitonai from some Tix. How good is she?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A