• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Can I still make it ? Summer event

User Info: Flochaos

Flochaos
1 month ago#1
Greetings,
Do you think I can still have a NP5 summer Jalter as I only have 600k influence right now (500k in imagination and 100k in motivation)?
I didn't play last year.

It takes forever to farm, and my main goal rn is to get her to NP5 because I'm sure I can't empty the store in 3 days... At least the CE are super useful, especially the Cstar gen one.

User Info: ThunderFlarz

ThunderFlarz
1 month ago#2
You would think 2 days should suffice.
Whatever doesn't kill you, is either slow-acting or doesn't try hard enough.
SW-2262-5123-7442 (Firestorm)

User Info: rickets987

rickets987
1 month ago#3
The event gives a lot of apples, so it's down to how much real life time you can spare. Good luck to you

User Info: Pikachuster15

Pikachuster15
1 month ago#4
As long as you don't mind burning apples, its doable. The problem is getting to the post-event, that takes at least several loops, but you're well on the way there, you only need 800K total (across all three ladders). And most of Jalter's ascension mats are availabe at 50K.

To get more Jalter copies you then have to blast your way through some raids. You don't need to win those raids, just gotta wear down their HP totals, so more apples.

Flochaos
1 month ago#5
Thanks. That's good, I thought i'd need to get all mats on the three ladders.

Never fought raids before, let's see how I do.

User Info: ForteEXE3850

ForteEXE3850
1 month ago#6
Flochaos posted...
Never fought raids before, let's see how I do.

The raids cannot really be failed, as the damaged enemy HP carriers over if you lose, it'll just cost more AP if you require more attempts.
Mwahahahaha.

Flochaos
1 month ago#7
ForteEXE3850 posted...
The raids cannot really be failed, as the damaged enemy HP carriers over if you lose, it'll just cost more AP if you require more attempts.
Oh, that's actually nice, that way motivated players (even novices) can challenge them and get something.

You know, low chances for a SSR aside, this game may be my favourite free to play, it really rewards investment.

User Info: Transformer214

Transformer214
1 month ago#8
Yeah, the raids aren't exactly easy for new players, but they are simple to replay enough times to win, especially if you bring a friend to nuke through the first damage turn. To make things go faster just make sure to look up the gimmicks so you know which raids to play on morning/evening and which to do on days 1-3/4-6.

But yeah, you should have more than enough apples to get to the raids in general. You just have to be willing to spend the real life time to use them.
FGO NA ID: 226,564,403 (Name: Amber)

User Info: freakcan

freakcan
1 month ago#9
I think it took me till loop 4-5 to get permanent Jalter.
Currently playing: TBA
On queue: Dark Souls 2

User Info: CreekCo

CreekCo
1 month ago#10
Yeah. It thought you had to have a million for each but really end game is about 500,000 or so for the three ladders.
All we have to do, is take these lies and make them true somehow
All we have to see, is that I don't belong to you and you don't belong to me -- Freedom '90 GM.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Can I still make it ? Summer event
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A