• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Should I buy additional event CEs like Painting Summer if I already have it MLB?

User Info: garyoak99

garyoak99
2 months ago#1
Should I buy additional event CEs like Painting Summer if I already have a MLB copy of it?

On a related note, when should I be MLB copies of the event CEs in the shop?
Overcoming obstacles is one of life's greatest joys!

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
2 months ago#2
I'd go with yesss?
Stacking as much of the Shop CEs as you can will help hit the Motivation, Imagination, and Technique Thresholds needed to progress the Event faster, I think?
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 Switch: SW-3102-7895-8025 FGO: 349-336-611
I'm just a scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: MhkaCHemistry

MhkaCHemistry
2 months ago#3
I'm picking up enough to MLB the CEs again on the rerun* if I didn't already get two MLB last time I think. I did wind up pretty lucky and hit enough of the Osakabehime CE drops last year so that I have two full copies but the others I only got a drop or two of.

The point ladders being split can be pretty brutal so I figure getting as much bonus as possible is very important.

* After accounting for the two copies of each CE in the point ladder.

User Info: phng1900

phng1900
2 months ago#4
Yes, 2 mlb for more slots for drop ce, then any excess ce can be used for ce food.
FGO NA: Leonhart 629,363,538
Arknights Global: Leonhart#9488

User Info: FeatherineA

FeatherineA
2 months ago#5
I've practically never bought the CEs a 2nd time on reruns unless the CE was actually good, like for Golden Sumo and Aerial Drive.

I just don't see the point, with your own MLBs from the 1st run and your Friends' MLBs on day 1 it's always more than enough. Those CEs on the other hand often cost currency only farmable with Gacha CEs which I very often don't have, so it takes a lot of time, why bother ? I just use that currency to buy mats and stuff directly instead.

User Info: garyoak99

garyoak99
2 months ago#6
Unbound-King posted...
I'd go with yesss?
Stacking as much of the Shop CEs as you can will help hit the Motivation, Imagination, and Technique Thresholds needed to progress the Event faster, I think?

Is there a limit to the CE bonuses to motivation, technique and imagination?
Overcoming obstacles is one of life's greatest joys!

User Info: MhkaCHemistry

MhkaCHemistry
2 months ago#7

User Info: Blammo3825

Blammo3825
2 months ago#8
additional CEs will help in the long run if you want to conserve apples and get all the ladder lores
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Should I buy additional event CEs like Painting Summer if I already have it MLB?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A