• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Been playing for almost 2 1/2 year now and I manage to pull only 9 5* servants..

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
2 days ago#1
...sooo is that bad or terrible?

I have 11 5*s total but the 2 came from the guaranteed banners so I didn't count them.

Admittedly I didn't play that much during the first 1 1/2 year (even now I haven't even caught up will all story contents) so I have less resource than normal but still, I think my gacha luck for this game is rock bottom. Even for the ones I pulled I have to empty my stash just to get them.

Btw, last 5* servant was from summer BB banner and I've been fairly active sine then so my servant luck just got worse when I started playing more, lol. Maybe my chaldea is just filthy or something
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
2 days ago#2
Hmmmm.... Not totally terrible, but yeah, definitely on the low side of luck.

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
2 days ago#3
If you're GSSR-only, that's kinda poor. My old JP account IIRC reached 9 SSRs a bit over a year after I started playing, my current JP account's already at 9 SSRs just 8.5 months in, and both of those were/are completely F2P.

That said, my NA account which isn't F2P took about ~11 months or so to reach 9 SSRs without counting GSSRs, guesstimating since I can't really check NP level acquisition dates but definitely a bit of an unluckier start than JP #2. So, take that how you will.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 | PSN: ansonip2000 | Steam: Kneekicker
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
2 days ago#4
Just curious, do you spend on banners or are you F2P?
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png | (FGO: Misa) https://i.postimg.cc/rs1VpMqh/FGO-Support-List.png
~ A magician is never without its secrets
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: RandomGaming

RandomGaming
2 days ago#5
Not bad if you're generally F2P, but as mentioned, you're on the unlucky side of the spectrum.
Currently promoting the Fate Apo homunculi
Will max Jason when I get him!

User Info: abyss

abyss
2 days ago#6
I've got a similar start time, have completed just about everything during that time, and have 14 non-GSSR 5*s. Though I've spent a bit beyond GSSR (I think maybe two packs?) and have a good amount of SQ stashed away.

I'd say it's certainly on the lower end, depending on a) how much you missed out on when you didn't play that much, and b) whether you've currently got SQ stored up. If you weren't getting all the SQ and tickets from event, and weren't signing in consistently for daily rewards/weekly missions/limited time rewards for 1 1/2 years, that probably put you back pretty significantly.

User Info: 9999_damage

9999_damage
2 days ago#7
NightKaiser21 posted...
Just curious, do you spend on banners or are you F2P?
I've spent on 3 occasions so far: last year anniv class based, new year 2021 for the lucky bag, and when I was desperately trying for summer XX (spent around 60 and didn't got her in the end). Other times I've only used quartz received in game.

Zinie95 posted...
Hmmmm.... Not totally terrible, but yeah, definitely on the low side of luck.
Could be worse, basically. Literally the only gacha I'm more scared than excited to pull lol
When I found out that "literally" actually means "figuratively", my head literally exploded. - squatch22

User Info: TheBinkWins

TheBinkWins
2 days ago#8
Something like 2-5 per year, not counting GSSRs, is probably typical for F2P depending on how often you roll. Nine of them in that time frame doesn't seem so bad in comparison.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif

User Info: Dekkar

Dekkar
2 days ago#9
It's not bad for your play time. If you had played daily for the 2.5 years I'd call it low. I started during the first Kintoki Rider event and have quite a bit more than that on NA.

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
2 days ago#10
Quality over quantity; who ya got?
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)
My Fate/Grand Order (NA) Friend Bind is 617,475,764 (Meido)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Been playing for almost 2 1/2 year now and I manage to pull only 9 5* servants..
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A