• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jehuty726

Jehuty726
4 months ago#1
Is she good?
Never give up, I cannot guarantee the future, but I will keep trying.

User Info: Samuraidoc

Samuraidoc
4 months ago#2
Really good. After her buff, she becomes a pretty solid CQ Killer.
FGO: Yue
The official Atalante lover of the FGO board.

Jehuty726
4 months ago#3
CQ?

User Info: Kneekicker

Kneekicker
4 months ago#4
Stands for Challenge Quest.
FGO NA: 638,701,686 | FGO JP: 161,136,201
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

Jehuty726
4 months ago#5
Thanks.

User Info: xhominid

xhominid
4 months ago#6
Jehuty726 posted...
Is she good?

She's extremely self-sufficient, creates an absurd number of stars for herself and can easily fuel herself for NP and Crit Spam.
She's extremely good now and gets notoriously broken after her Interlude + Castoria.

Jehuty726
4 months ago#7
xhominid posted...
She's extremely self-sufficient, creates an absurd number of stars for herself and can easily fuel herself for NP and Crit Spam.
She's extremely good now and gets notoriously broken after her Interlude + Castoria.
What do you mean broken?

User Info: DreikoSaMa

DreikoSaMa
4 months ago#8
Jehuty726 posted...
What do you mean broken?
broken
1. (General) Something/Someone that is so good in a particular context that it eclipses saecond place.

2. (Games) A game object or facility that is too good to exist. It is so powerful that it is unbalancing and hence breaks the game. Every winning player has to use this to be competitive.

Entymology: The power cards from Magic The Gathering (Black Lotus, Time Walk, Ancestral Recall, all Moxen, etc) were so powerful and unbalancing that they were eventually banned from tournament play because they BROKE the game.
BobbyFisher is a completely broken chess player.

User Info: Derald_Snyder

Derald_Snyder
4 months ago#9
I already have QSH, so I probably don’t need to try for her, since I have Reines now.
I fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and I'm 100% proud of it. If you don't... Then I won't try to force you to.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A