• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Which limited SSR coming out this year are you looking forward to the most?

User Info: TheBorlax

TheBorlax
6 days ago#1
Which new to-be-released limited SSR that's coming out this year are you looking forward to the most?

I included Yang to make it an even 10 even though she's technically released New Year's 2022. I guess it'll still be 2021 in some parts of the world when she is released.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
6 days ago#2
i

cant pick

>_>

reines, maoubbu, and rin in space are all top level wants

FGO NA: Ikaros (055,832,829) - Attendre, Esperer. Have faith in the Gacha, and the Gacha provides. [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: A-E-Byzantian

A-E-Byzantian
6 days ago#3
Odd that you'd put this four months in, and also include Yang, who is 2022's New Year's girl.

Of that list, though, Yang is my next big Limited 5* Target.

As far as Foreigners, Abby's cute and all, but Yang is straight up beautiful with all the electric blue deep sea fish motif going on.

It's going to be tough splitting my Tickets up for both Yang and Sei in the one-month span they are within from each other... I hope to get at least one of them.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.
Space Ishtar. I might also use a very limited amount to try for summer Musashi, but that'll probably be it.
FGO/FEH ign: Valharke

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
6 days ago#5
I picked Spishtar, but I'm not entirely sure that I will be rolling on her. I am really looking forward to SW2.

I love Bunny, but I definitely won't be rolling on her. She doesn't have a huge part in her event either so not much hype for her there.

I will be rolling some amount on Reines and AA, but those are both just gameplay rolls.

User Info: 0N_1134

0N_1134
6 days ago#6
For new SSR it would be Summer Musashi and Summer Lion King Artoria coming in close 2nd.
FGO: 736,749,363 IGN: Lapis
Time Zone: PST

TheBorlax
6 days ago#7
A-E-Byzantian posted...
Odd that you'd put this four months in, and also include Yang, who is 2022's New Year's girl.

Of that list, though, Yang is my next big Limited 5* Target.

As far as Foreigners, Abby's cute and all, but Yang is straight up beautiful with all the electric blue deep sea fish motif going on.

It's going to be tough splitting my Tickets up for both Yang and Sei in the one-month span they are within from each other... I hope to get at least one of them.
Well now you can vote here right? I guess I could have left it at 9. I thought you weren't all that impressed on Yang when she first released?

User Info: A-E-Byzantian

A-E-Byzantian
6 days ago#8
TheBorlax posted...
Well now you can vote here right? I guess I could have left it at 9. I thought you weren't all that impressed on Yang when she first released?
First impressions can be deceptive. I should know.

I did some digging and watched some videos, and Yang grew on me very quickly. Much like how Elizabeth did. Yang's not a U-Ranker to me, but she's still quite lovely.
Branches of Amethytus: Cardassian, Drow, Grimmnoire, Inkling, Necron, Night Elf, Sangheili, Protoss, Varkolyn, Vex, Viera, Vorcha.
United we stand.

User Info: devilcmaj

devilcmaj
6 days ago#9
Yang's pretty fun to use. I liked running a few CQs on JP with her and I remember she was quite useful on some later LB boss fights.

I picked Spishtar though. Any Rinface is a must roll banner for me. Great that she's useful, but I'd roll for her regardless. Summer Musashi is a close second. I actually started my JP account when she came out specifically cause I wanted her... I was never really motivated to play on JP until she came out lol eta: She hard carried me through all game content long before Castoria was a thing.
FGO NA - Maj - 714,675,692
FGO JP - Maj - 148,199,173
(edited 6 days ago)

TheBorlax
6 days ago#10
devilcmaj posted...
I picked Spishtar though. Any Rinface is a must roll banner for me. Great that she's useful, but I'd roll for her regardless.
Yeah this pretty much for me as well. She's been kind to me so far. I failed the first Ishtar banner but I only did a few multis. Then I got her in a couple tickets the following spring (some goddess banner with Quetz) and again only a couple tickets a year later for the rerun for NP2. Then I got NP3 on one of the GSSRs. Eresh I got NP2 immediately on one of my few double SSR multis after 6 multis on her initial banner. On the rerun, again a couple tickets got me NP3. Here's to hoping for the same kind of luck for Spishtar.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Which limited SSR coming out this year are you looking forward to the most?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A