• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. CCC Re-Run Summons

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 week ago#1
Well?

You know the drill...
Went for NP2 Melt... Which took a lot of summons but I got there. Now I don't feel as bad about not having Ridertoki.
l.i.t.t.l.e.m.o.n.e.y.

User Info: mikebrand83

mikebrand83
1 week ago#3
Decided to throw some tickets at Melt (saving my quartz for Kingprotea next week). Managed to summon Melt after six.

User Info: YggdrasilTM

YggdrasilTM
1 week ago#4
I'll throw some tickets at KP.

User Info: ClearSky25

ClearSky25
1 week ago#5
I threw all my sq and tickets for melt and got np2 sanzang. Rate ups is a f***ing lie
Switch FC: SW 1645-5886-8487
FGO NA: 176,180,580

User Info: Blammo3825

Blammo3825
1 week ago#6
threw a tix and got lip

will be rolling for KP, NP2 sun boy/sad archer will be ok
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Divinar

Divinar
1 week ago#7
Skip, already got melt and lip, my goal this year is for kama and summer musashi.
AL/DC/GFL/FGO/FFBE/E7/SKNL
Under severe stress, a lot of salt, steer clear
Welp, 50 rolls done, 0 gold servants. The game even taunted me by giving me four 4-star event CE, just to rub it in. Back to the bottom we go!

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 week ago#9
Melt is NP2.
Passion is NP4.
Suzuka is NP4.

So don't NEED any more of them, I might toss tickets at Protea, but I'm not badly wanting her, IIRC Kiara also comes and that's a LMFAONO, Not going for that b**** anytime soon, So mostly a skip then, MHXA is coming soon anyway.
I will NEVER FORGIVE FGO Arcade!.
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: GalaxyCrisis

GalaxyCrisis
1 week ago#10
Three 10x Summons to get all the event CE's; I had two of them already from when the New Year's 2020 series had them in their pool. I got one 5* CE, three more copies of the 4* CE, and two more copies of the 3* CE (enough to MLB that one).

Actually I got the 5* CE on the second 10x Summon and decided to throw in a third on a whim. On that one I saw stars; I got Meltryllis.
Failure is always an option.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. CCC Re-Run Summons
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A