• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Musashi Berserker vs Space Ishtar
psychootak1029 1 year ago#11
MrSmokestack posted...
You needed Waver and Plugsuit, and she had to gen at least 20% on Wave 1 if you didn’t have MLB Kaleidoscope.

Still hit omnifarm values with double Skadi in that setup, but she was limited exclusively to that if you needed a triple NP.
So, if I have a NP2 Sphishtar, can I get away using a non MLB BG in CQs (Arts)? Or is there any other CEs that I should use?
IGN - Aumi (NA & JP)
ID (NA) - 106,927,166 ; ID (JP) - 890,094,828 ; Official MHXX lover of this messageboard.
Pikachuster15 1 year ago#12
NP2 Space Ishtar or summer Musashi would be preferred for looping then? But just NP1 will still do pretty good for most things (farming, normal story, etc.) outside of CQs and 3-turn farming, right? Though not like I have MLB BG, only one normal one, but I figure double Skadi will still do fine for normal stuff.

If I get either one I'll be happy, though I'm leaning towards Space Ishtar for her three forms and the first half of the year has a lot of big banners so I have less of a budget. By October things will quiet down (hopefully).
MrSmokestack 1 year ago#13
psychootak1029 posted...
So, if I have a NP2 Sphishtar, can I get away using a non MLB BG in CQs (Arts)? Or is there any other CEs that I should use?
Ishtar with Caster Artoria is silly without even factoring in a CE. You’ll want to find supports and CEs that let her get past gimmicks.

I don’t have a MLB copy in JP and haven’t had issues. Whatever pumps up your consistency is more valuable for both Musashi and Ishtar.

Pikachuster15 posted...
NP2 Space Ishtar or summer Musashi would be preferred for looping then? But just NP1 will still do pretty good for most things (farming, normal story, etc.) outside of CQs and 3-turn farming, right? Though not like I have MLB BG, only one normal one, but I figure double Skadi will still do fine for normal stuff.
If your intent is farming, then Space Ishtar is the more consistent option.
"Have you considered you may not be colorblind, but color-dumb?"- KanzarisKelshen
psychootak1029 1 year ago#14
MrSmokestack posted...
Ishtar with Caster Artoria is silly without even factoring in a CE. You’ll want to find supports and CEs that let her get past gimmicks.

I don’t have a MLB copy in JP and haven’t had issues. Whatever pumps up your consistency is more valuable for both Musashi and Ishtar.

If your intent is farming, then Space Ishtar is the more consistent option.
Is Musashi better for CQ than Sphishtar? And what might be the ideal CEs for both CQ and Farming in this setup?
IGN - Aumi (NA & JP)
ID (NA) - 106,927,166 ; ID (JP) - 890,094,828 ; Official MHXX lover of this messageboard.
x Shadow 1 year ago#15
Astarte's main claim to fame is a 50% charge coupled with fairly high internals and a stacking NP damage buff that lasts three turns. For farming, even NP1 should be sufficient. NP2 is if you want to attempt CE-less runs or something. With her avenger modifier, you could probably just get by with NP1 and then grailing her and giving her some 4* fous. Due to her battery count, she can even handle like 1 enemy thrown into the mix. I would say getting at least one copy of her is wise.

That being said Dantes can still farm most nodes... and actually faster because his NP animation time is shorter. I mean really there are a lot of options to farm nodes as Arts. Astarte just fits pretty much any node and can usually ignore using plugsuit.

If you just need to stomp a CQ... again, arts has a lot of options for AOE damage, and with the amount of steroids in the setup, choosing between them is practically splitting hairs. Rider Da Vinci can practically roll over any CQ because her team is so tanky (and also farm many nodes despite her poor damage). Murasaki can block buff wipe. Musashi blows s*** up. Just pick who you want at that point IMO... Cartoria is that overpowered.

Chen Gong himself deals so much damage that you don't even need anyone else. And he's free. 100% free. FP pool.

At this point it's more just "make sure you have Tamamo/Reines/Waver/Cartoria". The rest doesn't matter, you might simply have to plugsuit here and there, but it's still a 3t clear. Astarte or Musashi are just luxuries. It's not like quick, where your only meme farming options were practically NP2 Dantes or NP2-3+ Zerkerlot (and then really only the former for CQs) or maybe Parvati (either at NP5 or for low HP/archer nodes). You're not tunneled into making damn sure you have Dantes.

TL;DR for arts, Cartoria/Tamamo/(at least one 50% bat support), the top pointmen are just luxuries and there are multiple working setups. Focus on making damn sure you'll get the supports first.
x Shadow 1 year ago#16
And I know that's not directly answering the question, more like I'm answering the perceived intent behind it.
Peerlessly 1 year ago#17
I’m probably going for musashi since she will have had two banners by the time castoria comes, making her more likely to get. Though from what I hear they are relatively interchangeable with Ishtar being better for farming and musashi possibly being better than space Ishtar natively in cqs since she has more anti gimmick options in invul pierce (tho I guess you could just use Holmes).
Demonrugal 1 year ago#18
For SIshtar vs Zsashi : SIshtar can work with any CE plus her NP deals way more damage, has 1 Invul as a plus and technically can live longer. While ZSashi may required some CE, she is more "convenient" due to being Zerker and has guts + evade + invul pierce.
Both can loop well at NP2.
If you're NA player who ask which one you should roll for : I'd say SIshtar. She can work very well with Tama/ Skadi so she's very well worth it even the era of Castoria is yet to come. ZSashi? If you don't have full "royal" Arts crew like Tama + Bride I'd say don't bother.
If you're JP player and don't have any, the answer is still the same. SW2 should get a rerun by next month, I hope.
If you already got them... just use whoever you feel like.
M - M - T
StillPainting 1 year ago#19
I'm going with Space Ishtar.
Bird_Man_Yu 1 year ago#20
My only annoyance when using Space-tar is, at least on the node I'm grinding, the need for her Arts buff on Skill 3 5o go off to ensure she gets that 100% refund on wave 2, if it doesn't go off, at most she'll hit 97% and thus no 3rd NP, REALLY annoying, then again the MC I'm using that has the NP Gen buff is only level 9, maybe it'll fix itself at level 10, I dunno.
Ayaka & Hu Tao Acquired, Next is Ganyu, Yun Jin, & Yoimiya.
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Musashi Berserker vs Space Ishtar
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A