• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. So how do you all feel about Pity/Safety Net after Skadi?

User Info: Crazy_Talk

Crazy_Talk
4 weeks ago#81
While I guess we're done talking about a pity system, what do you think will happen with 5th Anniversary?
Hope for the best, but expect nothing
DFFOO ID: 289961992

User Info: HooliganComboFT

HooliganComboFT
4 weeks ago#82
Fact is in other gacha usually when you spend hundreds of dollars for a specific character the game pity systems in place will make sure you get it by then.

FGO has no such pity. Yes there is THAT 10 currency to get your pick in a banner, but let’s be real getting six copies of a 5* with these disgusting drop rates is a slog to get ONE never mind 10. Yes the mega whales that no life this game since day 1 amassed 10 of them as the screenshots shown, but let’s be real with the thousands of money they burn they had a chance to get most of the SSRs anyway. Or not as they post their frustration of burning thousands for nothing to show for it

User Info: Hemerukio

Hemerukio
4 weeks ago#83
Hoid posted...
I stand by my original stance.

There is no reason except greed that a pity system has no yet been implemented into this game.

This.

Or at least create more ways to obtain USOs than the near impossibility for 95% of the community that they currently are. It's such a pointless system.
PSN: Everember
Saber and Emiya belong in Smash Ultimate.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. So how do you all feel about Pity/Safety Net after Skadi?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A