• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I really wish Servant's Luck stats affected mat drop rates

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
1 month ago#11
Well, my usual farming team includes Gilgamesh (Luck A), Helena (A), and Astolfo (A+). Just gotta throw in Sanzang (EX) and Euryale (EX) in the backrow, and the drops'll come rolling in.
Last Game Beaten: Persona 5: Royal Currently Playing: Valkyria Chronicles 4
Most Looking Forward To: Death March Club

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
1 month ago#12
YourOnlySavior posted...
Why would they ever raise them? It's not like it stops anyone from playing. Just look at the Skadi steel drop topic, full of goof balls crying about the drop rates as they continue to throw thousands of ap at it for a servant they don't even have yet.
Goof balls? Shove it, dude. I already have Valkyrie, and I can use the steel on them if it comes to that.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 month ago#13
YourOnlySavior posted...
Why would they ever raise them? It's not like it stops anyone from playing. Just look at the Skadi steel drop topic, full of goof balls crying about the drop rates as they continue to throw thousands of ap at it for a servant they don't even have yet.
Hey man, them’s fightin words
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: YourOnlySavior

YourOnlySavior
1 month ago#14
Core-Lokt posted...
Goof balls? Shove it, dude. I already have Valkyrie, and I can use the steel on them if it comes to that.
Shove it? Hey goof ball, it's 2020 you can't talk to people like that anymore. I haven't figured out exactly how that offended me yet, but when it does watch out

KeyKing7 posted...
Hey man, them’s fightin words
It's true though
Salvation starts here.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#15
YourOnlySavior posted...
It's true though

Yep. Bond is just another clear indication that it's by design and here to stay. Very bold of you to call people goof balls though. Sounds eerily like Goofy. If China has taught me anything, being compared to Disney characters is a cardinal sin.

User Info: YourOnlySavior

YourOnlySavior
1 month ago#16
Dishware posted...
Yep. Bond is just another clear indication that it's by design and here to stay. Very bold of you to call people goof balls though. Sounds eerily like Goofy. If China has taught me anything, being compared to Disney characters is a cardinal sin.
Holy sheeit I just googled that to see what you were talking about. Thanks for the laugh
Salvation starts here.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#17
YourOnlySavior posted...
Holy sheeit I just googled that to see what you were talking about. Thanks for the laugh

Xi Jin Pooh was so offended he banned it, like he does for anything and everything. Good meme tho.

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
1 month ago#18
Not Luck stat, but maybe servants with Golden Rule since it would be lore-compliant.

For the record, this is what Golden Ruler actually does in Fate:
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Skill_(G-L)
Golden Rule (黄金律, Ōgon-Ritsu?) is a Skill that refers to the measurement of one's fortune to acquire wealth
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I really wish Servant's Luck stats affected mat drop rates
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A