• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I really wish Servant's Luck stats affected mat drop rates

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 month ago#1
Doesn’t need to be 100% guaranteed gold drop for a Servant with A luck, but maybe like 70% and decreasing by 10% with each drop in letter grade. I wonder how this would affect farming comps.

Never I thought I’d be in a worse hell than Shell hell. Then Steels happened.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#2
Sounds horrible. Farming without Support casters.

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
1 month ago#3
I'd trade you shells for some secret gems
One of many levels of Fate/Grand Order hell: https://imgur.com/BJ23dH3
So, a gold card presents itself: https://imgur.com/a0fR5qg

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 month ago#4
Dishware posted...
Sounds horrible. Farming without Support casters.
Not if you got that sweet, sweet MLB Kscope

turtles777 posted...
I'd trade you shells for some secret gems
I’m good on shells and gems (thank you based Nerofest, Christmas II, and Da Vinci lottos). Got to the point where gems were at quadruple digits.

Steels and rings though...that’s another story
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#5
KeyKing7 posted...
Not if you got that sweet, sweet MLB Kscope

It's pretty sweet. But I fail to see how that'll help you unless you have three. Hitting damage ceilings is still a thing that is an issue for people without NP5 everything if there's no buffs.

Well, there's no need to fuss over not having Rings and Steel yet. It's simply a matter of time.

User Info: A-E-Byzantian

A-E-Byzantian
1 month ago#6
I just wish they'd do something... anything... that allows us to improve drop rates. Seriously, why did they have to make it this bad? People talking about FGO's rates being bad speak about multiple subjects and don't even know it.
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

User Info: SaberManiac

SaberManiac
1 month ago#7
I'd rather have 100% drop rates for higher AP costs.

If the average is 58 AP for a currency, just make the goddamn node 58AP, or 60AP. Same AP, less time spent on the same node over and over again.
FGO FC: 935,978,891
Support list: https://i.imgur.com/kOz86uo.png

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 month ago#8
Awful idea that needlessly restricts team comps for farming. If you're trying to get drop boosts in the game then take a useful route like an MP Shop or Event CE.

User Info: abyss

abyss
1 month ago#9
Or they could just....increase drop rates.

I've never understood why the drop rates need to be as low as they are. I get that it keeps people playing, but I imagine most people would just raise more characters. Especially the whales, who I imagine can't even really use a lot of the characters they pull.

User Info: YourOnlySavior

YourOnlySavior
1 month ago#10
abyss posted...
Or they could just....increase drop rates.

I've never understood why the drop rates need to be as low as they are. I get that it keeps people playing, but I imagine most people would just raise more characters. Especially the whales, who I imagine can't even really use a lot of the characters they pull.
Why would they ever raise them? It's not like it stops anyone from playing. Just look at the Skadi steel drop topic, full of goof balls crying about the drop rates as they continue to throw thousands of ap at it for a servant they don't even have yet.
Salvation starts here.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. I really wish Servant's Luck stats affected mat drop rates
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A