• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are some servants you think deserve to be a 4 star or higher?

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
4 weeks ago#1
I'm actually pretty shocked still that Saint George is just a mere 2 star servant. Given his backstory and lore I honestly think he should be higher. Now they could always pull off a Romulus and say his rider form is his weakest. Though I don't really know what class who could become though. Maybe a Lancer perhaps? I just feel like he deserves better is all. But what say you? What servant you think should have gotten the 4 or 5 star treatment?
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: NoNameAvailable

NoNameAvailable
4 weeks ago#2
MonkeyMaster007 posted...
I'm actually pretty shocked still that Saint George is just a mere 2 star servant. Given his backstory and lore I honestly think he should be higher. Now they could always pull off a Romulus and say his rider form is his weakest. Though I don't really know what class who could become though. Maybe a Lancer perhaps? I just feel like he deserves better is all. But what say you? What servant you think should have gotten the 4 or 5 star treatment?

I'll be honest, I kind of dislike the concept of 'X deserve to be a 4/5 stars'. By this logic, the whole cast would deserve the 5-star treatment under one criteria or another, and at the end of the day, you'd end up with nothing but gold servants.

Ultimately, it's okay if some big names are in lower rarity categories. Lore-wise, it doesn't mean anything (like, you seriously expect me to believe Waver or Nightingale are stronger heroic spirits than Medea or Lu Bu?), and gameplay-wise, it means I could run around with Cu Chulain, Lu Bu or Medusa almost from day 1 simply through the FP gacha. And in some cases, being a 1-star actually gave some servants their glory. Kojiro or Arash wouldn't be this endless source of glorious memes if they had been 4-star servants.

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
4 weeks ago#3
Siegfried is the one that comes to mind. A nigh invincible hero who went blow per blow with Karna........he deserved a SSR version. What @NoNameAvailable said in previous post is right but Siegfried was shown to be that strong in the Anime.......so I think he deserved better in this regard.

And gameplay wise, St. George is great. I use him and Leonidas all the time. Yes he deserved better (read : he could've been made cooler) but so did many others. Lu Bu or Medusa could've been easily made SSRs if DW wanted to.
IGN - Aumi (NA & JP)
ID (NA) - 106,927,166 ; ID (JP) - 890,094,828 ; Official MHXX lover of this messageboard.

User Info: sou

sou
4 weeks ago#4
This game don't select rarity based on how good they are in history or within Fate's stories, it's all from marketing standpoint~~
One good thing about being 4* is easier to reach NP5 compare to 5*, unless you are story locked.

The way we use Saint George works b/c he is 2*, there's a reason why ppl use Saint George more than Deon even though she is also a taunt tank.
Fate/Grand Order ID: 595679632 & 111275065
PSN ID: SOU_TENJIN

NoNameAvailable
4 weeks ago#5
psychootak1029 posted...
What @NoNameAvailable said in previous post is right but Siegfried was shown to be that strong in the Anime.......so I think he deserved better in this regard.

Yeah, but what I'm arguing is that "being that strong" doesn't have any direct correlation with your star rank in game. Pretty sure Cu or Herakles could take on one-on-one at least half the five star roster and win, sometimes convincingly.

User Info: AceDarkValkyrie

AceDarkValkyrie
4 weeks ago#6
sou posted...
This game don't select rarity based on how good they are in history or within Fate's stories, it's all from marketing standpoint
This is all you need to know.

Also Roma has a 5* version now. Pretty sure they regretted making him a 3*.
It's Zinie~

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
4 weeks ago#7
The only one that really comes to mind is Robin Hood. I think he may be one of the only Servants/Heroic Spirits that outright states in his profile that they’re not the “real” Robin Hood, but more of a shadow of one of the many someones that could be Robin Hood.

He always felt like he should be granted 4* status when the real one finally does emerge. Whenever that may be.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

NoNameAvailable
4 weeks ago#8
KeyKing7 posted...
I think he may be one of the only Servants/Heroic Spirits that outright states in his profile that they’re not the “real” Robin Hood

I mean, 'Sasaki Kojiro' is a thing too.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
4 weeks ago#9
I'm expecting a Hektor Alter at some point and he'll be the strongest ever.
Like maybe the first 6*. But he'll still be super chill.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

NoNameAvailable
4 weeks ago#10
Unbound-King posted...
I'm expecting a Hektor Alter at some point and he'll be the strongest ever.

We ARE talking about the guy whose fight with Achilles entirely consist of throwing one spear, then running away all until the green-haired maniac caught up to him, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What are some servants you think deserve to be a 4 star or higher?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A