• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Grand Grail War: Berserker Semifinals #2

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 week ago#1
Which Berserker Will You Choose?

250+ Servants; one grand stage.

This is not a normal Grail war. In this battle, every Master’s choice counts. If you want to prevail, you will need more than your passion; you will need an army. You must rally like-minded individuals with the same dream of lifting their chosen champion to glory, and leave your mark on history. There will be winners. And there will be legends. Whom will prevail as the greatest servant of all? You decide. This is the Grand Grail War.

- Creator’s Note: The rules are simple. Vote for your favorite Servant. The criterion for why they are your favorite is entirely subjective; be it gameplay, character traits, story arc, you decide. All servants of the same class will compete for the “Grand Servant” status (not to be confused with actual “Grand Servants,” but “Grand” in the sense of “Grand Champion” of all other Servants in the class.) Once the Grand Servants have been chosen - one from each class - the battle for the Grand Grail will begin. I’m planning on posting once or twice a week - maybe three at most dependent upon time. Servants will be pitted in battle against one another in groups of 5-6 depending on the multiple of servants currently released. All servants are given a number and a random number generator is used to determine groups. All servants currently unreleased can be considered provided the class battles are still open, and they can be accommodated into an existing group (no less than 5-6). All servants released thereafter are excluded from the war.

Berserker Semifinals #1 Victor: Lancelot
Recap: Wow, what a finish! At the beginning, all three of our contenders were on even ground as the ferocious battle was waged. However, as time went on, Lancelot and Cu forged ahead in an intense duel. It came down to the final minutes, but we have a winner in Lancelot by the smallest margin of 3 votes! Cu takes a well-fought second while Musashi fizzled out in third.

After an awesome first half, the final half of the semifinals begins! After this, our victors will move on to the finals for a chance at the Grand Berserker title. Who will it be? Vote for your favorite today!

Heracles: Art by miwa shirou

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/6/3/AAd9oJAAAoIL.jpg

Jeanne Alter: Art by Re:

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/6/4/AAd9oJAAAoIM.jpg

Arjuna Alter: Artist Unknown

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/6/5/AAd9oJAAAoIN.jpg
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

KeyKing7
1 week ago#2
Another explosive cast! My vote will go to Heracles because despite Arjuna’s might, Herc has proven that even gods can bleed.

User Info: UT_Nova

UT_Nova
1 week ago#3
Jeanne is hot, but Herc is THE Berserker in my book. Easy choice.
FGO User ID: 834,782,911
Huh, Lancelot won? Didn't believe he'd make another come back. A surprise, but a pleasant one.

User Info: Yamaneko22

Yamaneko22
1 week ago#5
Arjuna Alter.
Btw Previous results are very suspicious o_O Cu Alter had a steady lead for hours, but in a matters of minutes before poll was over Lancelot gained over 10 votes suddenly...
We embrace each other through our swords
(edited 1 week ago)

KeyKing7
1 week ago#6
Yamaneko22 posted...
Btw Previous results are very suspicious o_O Cu Alter had a steady lead for hours, but in a matters of minutes before poll was over Lancelot gained over 10 votes suddenly...
When I checked last night, Cu actually had a sizable lead. I was expecting him to maintain it until the end. This has happened before with the Caster semifinals, and again with the Lancer semifinals a few months ago. There’s certainly more people that don’t comment as opposed to the ones that do, and the vote counts get higher past the preliminaries. I’m just as surprised myself.

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
1 week ago#7
Gods may bleed.......but you can't defeat a whole pantheon on your own no matter how many lives you have. AA can literally bring out Catastrophe (Mahapralaya = Apocalypse/Catastrophe. And it's not Catastrophe just in name.). My vote will go to AA. May your lives persevere Heracles.
IGN - Aumi (NA & JP)
ID (NA) - 106,927,166 ; ID (JP) - 890,094,828 ; Official MHXX lover of this messageboard.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: greycolors

greycolors
1 week ago#8
Yamaneko22 posted...
Arjuna Alter.
I mean Raikou had a solid 5-6 point lead over AA the entire race and the thread had fallen to like page 2-3 when it was suddenly revived with a burst of like 12 votes for AA, which overturned it. It then went silent again for the rest of the race. I guess someone could be cheesing the results. At the end of the day who cares though, right?

I'll go with Heracles. He's the one that really feels like the class representative. Embodying an unstoppable force. Jeanne is still ultimately a silly unit. I don't know tons about AA, but his personality and looks don't at all make me think of the berserker class. To me he seems like a berserker in name only, kinda like how Semiramis is technically an assassin but functionally a caster.
(edited 1 week ago)

KeyKing7
1 week ago#9
psychootak1029 posted...
Gods may bleed.......but you can't defeat a whole pantheon on your own no matter how many lives you have. AA can literally bring out Catastrophe (Mahapralaya = Apocalypse/Catastrophe. And it's not Catastrophe just in name.). My vote will go to AA. May your lives persevere Heracles.
I’m not very knowledgeable on AA, but how devastating would it be for Heracles to survive one and is he able to unleash it multiple times?

User Info: aliceroose

aliceroose
1 week ago#10
Herc is the one true Zerkers
FGO NA : 308,633,284 [Name: Rosevelt]
Melt is love, Melt is life<3
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Grand Grail War: Berserker Semifinals #2
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A