• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Aurora Steel rates feel just awful

User Info: Blammo3825

Blammo3825
4 weeks ago#211
during caster dailies farming 20AP on regen, I didn't get a single gold gem until the very last hour where they started dropping back to back for a total of 6 drops (got 7 in stock)

been duck hunting since and so far only 4 steel drops

currently 8/5/10, still need 13 steel and 17 dust to max skadis 1st skill, it'll be a awhile before I can get her 2nd skill maxed

what really sux is shuten and nagao each need 20x3 of this junk
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
4 weeks ago#212
Oof. By that metric skadi is actually pretty cheap for a 5☆. Shuten in particular is going to fill an important niche for me as an offensive caster who isnt godawful. Kenshin has to compete against kiyo but uh...auto np5 is a heck of a thing.
FGO NA: Ikorus (055,832,829) - Local Asterios Advocate; Caligula is my spirit animal
*Ereshkigal Familia*

Ikorus13
3 weeks ago#213
This node feels like ass no matter how you slice it. The drop rate of ANYTHING is garbage i regularly get runs of only 1-2 things of qp. Off 9 enemies. 15/18 now
FGO NA: Ikorus (055,832,829) - Attendre, Esperer. Have faith in the Gacha, and the Gacha provides. [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: aliceroose

aliceroose
3 weeks ago#214
Farming QP now before the half AP is gone
FGO NA : 308,633,284 [Name: Rosevelt]
Melt is love, Melt is life<3

User Info: ReiRei89

ReiRei89
3 weeks ago#215
aliceroose posted...
Farming QP now before the half AP is gone
Yup I've gone back to farming QP as well.
FGO US:973,940,202 JP:410,404,215
Resident Europa fangirl

Ikorus13
3 weeks ago#216
ReiRei89 posted...
Yup I've gone back to farming QP as well.

Joining you guys now

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/8/0/AAZuFMAAArTk.jpg
FGO NA: Ikorus (055,832,829) - Attendre, Esperer. Have faith in the Gacha, and the Gacha provides. [Caligula is my Spirit Animal]
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: ChemicalBurrito

ChemicalBurrito
3 weeks ago#217
Well, I got Skadi to 10/8/10 and I just can’t take it anymore. Time to build QP and Exp up a bit more...
Borderlands 3 is finally here!

User Info: DNoobX

DNoobX
3 weeks ago#218
Probably just gonna hold off until next event as usual. Grinding in this game with its abysmal drop rates feels so bad.
FFBE 422 579 659. FGO 796 003 069

User Info: Blammo3825

Blammo3825
3 weeks ago#219
took NP3 8/6/8 apple girl with lvl 72 fondant "duck hunting" and the results were pretty good

she has no trouble looping with 2x skadi and waver, main issue is the "fat duck" on wave 3, after NP she's down to around 50K, so no RNG 3T looks (very) possible since I can still improve on skadi and atalantas skills, not to mention maxing fondant
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

Ikorus13
3 weeks ago#220
Yeah even with 2k4 lance, fat duck usually needs a lance card. Sometimes it just dies outright, but thats pretty rare and requires a very high roll of the rng.
*Ereshkigal Familia*
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Aurora Steel rates feel just awful
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A