• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Aurora Steel rates feel just awful

User Info: aliceroose

aliceroose
1 week ago#101
Core-Lokt posted...
18 runs, one steel. FML
That's disheartening. Have been unlucky with drops for 2 days as well

Good luck on that farming! @Core-Lokt
FGO NA : 308,633,284 [Name: Rosevelt]
Melt is love, Melt is life<3

User Info: Jasonh41

Jasonh41
1 week ago#102
For those who are struggling, try farming at the Flaming Mansion. I've been getting good results so far.
"Power in itself is not evil. What is evil rests solely in the hearts of the ones wielding such power." - Aoko Aozaki

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
1 week ago#103
Tell me I’m farming the wrong node-ice castle. Because that’s the only way I can explain my s***ty luck. I just did another 10 runs for one steel. IDK how many apples it’s taken to get five steel.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 week ago#104
Core-Lokt posted...
Tell me I’m farming the wrong node-ice castle. Because that’s the only way I can explain my s***ty luck. I just did another 10 runs for one steel. IDK how many apples it’s taken to get five steel.
That node’s been unforgiving. I was able to get 6 steel for a full day’s worth of AP (so about 12 runs) and I’m not too keen on using apples outside of lottos. But, I have a feeling that it’s going to be awfully stingy today.

Sorry to hear about your luck. I remember having that same dilemma with shells two years ago.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: AvatarST

1 week ago#105
I stopped at 48. I figure 10/6/10 is enough until we get some steels in shops.

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 week ago#106
Jasonh41 posted...
For those who are struggling, try farming at the Flaming Mansion. I've been getting good results so far.
I don't feel like anecdotal evidence really has a place when people have crunched the numbers on farming. Flaming Mansion is notably worse than Viaduct, the only reason people should farm it is if they need both steel and rings simultaneously.

User Info: ryochou

ryochou
1 week ago#107
KeyKing7 posted...
That node’s been unforgiving. I was able to get 6 steel for a full day’s worth of AP (so about 12 runs)
that's pretty good actually ...

FGO ID: 242,982,462 lv100 NP5 Emiya & Bedi.
Leave me a PM if you want me to accept you.

User Info: turtles777

turtles777
1 week ago#108
Heh I'm here farming for her mats even though I have garbage to nothing SQ for her. Minimum I have is for the GSSR pffft.
One of many levels of Fate/Grand Order hell: https://imgur.com/BJ23dH3
So, a gold card presents itself: https://imgur.com/a0fR5qg

User Info: Gregole84

Gregole84
1 week ago#109
Is it really that bad? I already finished getting all that i need few days ago. On average, I get about 2-3 every 2nd run.
FGO ID: 757,115,709
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 week ago#110
ryochou posted...
that's pretty good actually ...
I guess, but when 96 Valkyries amounts to 6 steels, those odds are just stacked against your favor
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Aurora Steel rates feel just awful
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A