• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Aurora Steel rates feel just awful

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
2 weeks ago#1
Like many, I need way too many Aurora steel for Skadi. But holy crud, the rates seem awful. I've been get 1 every 6 runs, (which is down to my poor fortune, I'm sure). Just to make sure I've not somehow misunderstood- I'm running Icy Bridge at the Castle of Snow and Ice (some guides suggest Icy Viaduct, but I've chalked that up to translation/localization issues).

Glad for the QOL/Loading improvements. I'm definitely making use of them.
Eh.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 weeks ago#2
Yeah average is about 1 in 3. So 1 in 6 is bad RNG. Oh well. There's no shame in not having a max Skadi out the box. Her second skill can wait. The map is obviously the pure (rider) Valk map.

(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
2 weeks ago#3
bdragan18 posted...
Like many, I need way too many Aurora steel for Skadi.

You dont even HAVE Skadi.
And I like how positive you are that you will get her.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: -JORMBO-

-JORMBO-
2 weeks ago#4
I'm up to 55 now. I had a streak where I got 2-3 each run. Then I did 8 runs without getting any :(

Hoping to finish up in another day or two then fail on the banner horribly whenever it hits.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
2 weeks ago#5
I'm just gonna get 12 Giants Ring and be done with it. Aurora Steel feels like a f***ing CHORE! If I work that hard and then don't get Skadi, I'm gonna be really really pissed. So, I'm leaving it all to the upcoming events. And IF I GET her, then perhaps I will consider GRINDING. But grinding before getting Skadi is gonna be hard on me. Not enough motivation for that.
Name - Aumi (NA & JP)
ID (NA) - 106,927,166 ; ID (JP) - 890,094,828 ; Official MHXX lover of this messageboard.

User Info: darksamus1992

darksamus1992
2 weeks ago#6
I'll grind 24 steels(enough for 1 skill) and work on the rest if get Skadi.
Currently Playing: Tokyo Mirage Sessions

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
2 weeks ago#7
Chaos_Missile posted...

Hah. True- I could fail to get her. She's the last unit I intend to roll for this year, and between amount already saved and how much I'm willing to spend, I'm looking at 900ish quartz to blow if need be. Not getting her is unlikely, but all too possible.
Eh.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
2 weeks ago#8
Chaos_Missile posted...

It's not like of we all fail skadi there wont be other servants who need it. Never hurts to have a stockpile
FGO NA: Ikorus (055,832,829) - Local Asterios Advocate; Caligula is my spirit animal
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
2 weeks ago#9
Chaos_Missile posted...
It was the same with all the Eresh and Fujino fans like half a year ago.
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Summer BB: https://i.imgur.com/iIL5mBU.jpg and Bradamante https://i.imgur.com/7VHD6gx.jpg

User Info: AvatarST

2 weeks ago#10
Skadi rates will be worse!
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Aurora Steel rates feel just awful
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A