• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Best CE for Edmond Dantes if I have my own waver and no kscope?

User Info: The_Evil_Elf

The_Evil_Elf
1 month ago#1
Since I have my own Waver and no Kscope, I'm having to go the plugsuit/Waver route. Here are my options:

1) Lvl 100 Golden Sumo (50% start, 15% attack)
2) Lvl 1 MLB Knights of Marines (60% start, 15% quick)

Obviously, I could start levevling the Knights of Marines, but is it really that much better than Golden Sumo if its better at all, and would both of these CE's work, or do I need to be on the lookout for something else?

Thanks for the help!
Blizzard crits you for $15
Your login is resisted by Blizzard-Slash585

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
1 month ago#2
It's not about the NP charge, more about what kind of buff it will give. A quick buff is always better than just attack buff for Dantes because he'll not be using his face cards most of the times, if you do the Double Skadi Meme. 15% = 15% more star, damage, np gen with quick card than before if I'm not remembering wrong. Whereas 15% attack buff is just 15% increase in damage. So, KoM would be perfect for him imo. It would best if you start levelling it. Another thing, NP gen might not matter because Dantes. So you can keep levelling KoM while using Sumo temporarily.
Name - Aumi (NA)
ID (NA) - 106,927,166 ; ID (JP) - 890,094,828

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 month ago#3
No HNS? Lv100 HNS would be ideal otherwise Sumo and KoM probably end up nearly interchangeable for damage at lv100, making Sumo better for now.

User Info: The_Evil_Elf

The_Evil_Elf
1 month ago#4
CVGnaoki posted...
No HNS? Lv100 HNS would be ideal otherwise Sumo and KoM probably end up nearly interchangeable for damage at lv100, making Sumo better for now.
Is HNS supper the best because it is a new multiplier and so will stack multiplicatively with the attack buff from Waver and quick buff from Skadi?
Blizzard crits you for $15
Your login is resisted by Blizzard-Slash585

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 month ago#5
The_Evil_Elf posted...
Is HNS supper the best because it is a new multiplier and so will stack multiplicatively with the attack buff from Waver and quick buff from Skadi?
Yeah. Double Skadi Waver is putting you at 100% quick/170% atk on w3 so feeding into those huge buckets won't have as high an impact as a totally new buff. Choosing between lv100 Sumo or KoM at that point is only negligibly in favor of KoM.

User Info: greycolors

greycolors
1 month ago#6
Quick up does marginally increase NP gain doesn't it?

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 month ago#7
greycolors posted...
Quick up does marginally increase NP gain doesn't it?

Yeah. Dantes in general doesn't need the extra boost, but maybe it matters when waves 1 and 2 aren't 3 enemies.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Best CE for Edmond Dantes if I have my own waver and no kscope?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A