• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Lancelot vs Dantes

User Info: Erst09

Erst09
2 months ago#1
If I get Skadi do I have to get Dantes or with Lancelot is enough (he is at np4).

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 months ago#2
Not enough information. What setup do you have for Zerkerlot? Just knowing you have Skadi isn't enough to even say he can farm equivalently to Dantes.

You'll want Dantes for CQs. Zerkerlot has trouble hitting damage numbers for those with starting NP CEs, and you need those to loop him.

User Info: Dragonquester99

Dragonquester99
2 months ago#3
You will still want Dantes for Challenge quests. Zerkalot is primarily for farming.

User Info: Ikorus13

Ikorus13
2 months ago#4
Dantes is better in basically every way, but np2+ zerkerlot can handle most farming maps just fine.
FGO NA: Ikorus (055,832,829) - Local Asterios Advocate; Caligula is my spirit animal
*Ereshkigal Familia*

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
2 months ago#5
Lancelot kinda requires MLB Scope/ 2004 CC or your own Waver to 3T farm smoothly. Dantes (NP2+) is more flexible since he can 3T with Scope or 50% CE.
Single Skadi is 50% battery.
Double Skadi is something else entirely!

User Info: Erst09

Erst09
2 months ago#6
Demonrugal posted...
Lancelot kinda requires MLB Scope/ 2004 CC or your own Waver to 3T farm smoothly. Dantes (NP2+) is more flexible since he can 3T with Scope or 50% CE.

I have 2004 CC and a Waver, I still need one more Scope to mlb mine.
Getting Dantes np2 is harder than getting those things for Lancelot.

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
2 months ago#7
If you have Waver, then you can run Lancelot with HNS or non-MLB Scope on plugsuit. If you want to forgo plugsuit, then you will need the extra scope though.

It all comes down to variance, but the rate of getting 2 Dantes copies is going to be better than the rate for getting a Scope. Rate up SSRs are 0.7%. NA story banner has Scope at 0.222% while the GudaGuda3 banner has them at 0.066%. People just don't realize how awful the general pool CE rates are because they're never actively targeting them.

User Info: AvatarST

2 months ago#8
Is True Ether good enough for Zerkerlot? I missed 2004, was on hiatus. I have an MLB scope.

Have my own Waver too so there's that to fall back on.

User Info: zero4024

zero4024
2 months ago#9
Erst09 posted...
I have 2004 CC and a Waver, I still need one more Scope to mlb mine.
Getting Dantes np2 is harder than getting those things for Lancelot.

Got NP3 Lancelot without even trying all spooks.
Dante on the other hand 0 :D.

Also this picture should answer most questions here:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/6/9/AAdRFqAAAhyB.jpg

No point in stressing over something you can't change.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Lancelot vs Dantes
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A