• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Who to prioritize for skillups?

User Info: The_Evil_Elf

The_Evil_Elf
1 month ago#1
I'm trying to figure out who deserves crystallized lores combining the strength of the servant and how important lvl10 is on their skills. That being said, my OCD gets really bothered when someone is 10/1/10, so I typically default to 10/10/10 or nothing at all (I understand that is stupid, but for some reason I can't help it).

Riders: Achilles, Ozymandius, Kintoki (NP5)
Archers: Archuria, Orion (NP2)
Sabers: Okita (NP2)
Berserkers: Heracles (NP3), Lancelot
Assassins: Jack

I have a Waver and Raikou already at max skills. I'm planning on going all in for Skadi and then using whatever I have left over for Edmond Dantes.

What would be your recommendation?
Blizzard crits you for $15
Your login is resisted by Blizzard-Slash585

User Info: SomeGuy11

SomeGuy11
1 month ago#2
Battery skills are amazing for farming, and ridetoki's is based on the skill's level. Start with him.

User Info: SaberCherry

SaberCherry
1 month ago#3
Ozy's skills are much better at 10; no failures anymore. Basically, Skill 3 must be at 10 to be reliable. The rest (apart from Kintoki's battery) are just gradients and not too important to get to 10 instead of say 8 or 9, though if you want Archuria and to a lesser extent Jack/Okita/Kintoki to loop, their steroid should certainly be above 1.

If you can't afford 10/10/10, 6/6/6 is a perfectly reasonable alternative, and still nice and even.
FGO NA (Sakura): 251638528. Lolidusa, Okita, Ishtar, Scathach, Ozy, Waver, Jack, Raikou, Ruler Martha

User Info: AceDarkValkyrie

AceDarkValkyrie
1 month ago#4
Ozy, Achilles, Kintoki.
It's Zinie~

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 month ago#5
Assuming you use them regularly, farming servants go above all else so hit Achilles and Lancelot first. Kintoki and Ozy are good follow-ups and then it's pretty much up to you. Achilles mostly wants 10/x/10, Lancelot x/x/10, Kintoki 10/10/x, and Ozy 6/6/10 or fully maxed.

Probably best to try overcoming your compulsion for everything or nothing since with some servants there really are dump skills you don't need to touch (Lancelot being the main culprit here).

User Info: Waifu4Life

Waifu4Life
1 month ago#6
Since many people already suggest Achilles, Ozy, Lancelot, Kintoki, once you get them maxed you might want these servants to be maxed as well:
Archuria 10/10/10
Okita 10/x/10
Heracles 10/10/x
Jack 10/x/x
FGO EN&JP: Waifu4Life

User Info: alter_kt

alter_kt
1 month ago#7
If you don't have QP scarcity then just follow one of the above suggestion but here is my 2 cents regarding lvling a skill to 10.

For 5* you need 42M QPs to lvl up a skill from 6 to 10, let say your Ozzy is still 6/6/6 then you'll need 126M just to lvl all the skills to 10/10/10. 126M QP is hard to recover once used. For 4* you need 21M QP and 63M for 10/10/10, not that heavy on the QP.

I don't have problem with crystalized lore I got around 70 of it but QPs is scarce when you need it, so I save my QPs just in case there is a node (in the future) that I need a particular servant at 10/10/10. So by default a 5* has a skill 6/6/6 until I need it for a certain node or some wall that needs the servant's particular set of skills.

FGO JP Name: kt ID: 070,711,408

User Info: sou

sou
1 month ago#8
Skills that give NP are usually a priority.
And if you love to Crit, skills that generate stars are good too.
Fate/Grand Order ID: 595679632 & 111275065
PSN ID: SOU_TENJIN

User Info: zero4024

zero4024
1 month ago#9
SaberCherry posted...
Ozy's skills are much better at 10; no failures anymore. Basically, Skill 3 must be at 10 to be reliable. The rest (apart from Kintoki's battery) are just gradients and not too important to get to 10 instead of say 8 or 9, though if you want Archuria and to a lesser extent Jack/Okita/Kintoki to loop, their steroid should certainly be above 1.

If you can't afford 10/10/10, 6/6/6 is a perfectly reasonable alternative, and still nice and even.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Basically This :D.

No point in stressing over something you can't change.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Who to prioritize for skillups?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A