• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How far would Kadoc make it? (mild LB1 spoilers)

User Info: fire man

fire man
1 month ago#1
could Kadoc clear part 1 - Results (133 votes)
Stopped in the prologue
15.04% (20 votes)
Stopped in the First singularity
6.77% (9 votes)
Stopped in the Second singularity
5.26% (7 votes)
Stopped in the Third singularity
3.76% (5 votes)
Stopped in the Fourth singularity
3.01% (4 votes)
Stopped in the Fifth singularity
18.8% (25 votes)
Stopped in the Sixth singularity
26.32% (35 votes)
Stopped in the Seventh singularity
5.26% (7 votes)
Stopped in the Temple of time
5.26% (7 votes)
Clears
10.53% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
He says he could, but how far do you think he could make it? Feel free to talk about events as well. though I just wanted to do main story for the poll.

He gets Anastasia as a starter servant, you can decide if Mash is there as well, otherwise he gets the same situation and elements.

Personally I think he will struggle or be stopped in Camelot at furthest. I just don't see Ozzy or the Hassan's becoming allies.

Would be fun to see how he deals with the Prison tower event in contrast to player character as well.

Might do this for the other ones when their Lostbelts come up, but the latter ones seem to OP for this topic to be fun.
"It's over, in the end garbage is still garbage"
"I was dead... but I found that I could not sleep in my grave"

User Info: DreikoSaMa

DreikoSaMa
1 month ago#2
Anastasia would prolly be burned at the stake in France for being a witch and that'd be game over lol. You can't do these things by just trying to calculate and use people, you wanna inspire them and convince them that helping you is worthwhile. It's why Atalante lost in the very end, it's Kadoc's fault for failing to inspire confidence in her.

Can't inspire in others what you lack in yourself.
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/609/simplebeauty.jpg
<3

User Info: RedV

RedV
1 month ago#3
I think Fifth. He could probably do everything before that pretty easily if he had full power Lostbelt Anastasia - she's too powerful to really care about the opposition in Orleans / Septem, and Kadoc would probably be right at home in London.

I don't think he would be able to deal with America though. All the American / Celtic Servants except maybe Blavatsky and Edison are really high power, and none of them have much of a reason to listen to him.

User Info: Alessar

Alessar
1 month ago#4
RedV posted...
I think Fifth. He could probably do everything before that pretty easily if he had full power Lostbelt Anastasia - she's too powerful to really care about the opposition in Orleans / Septem, and Kadoc would probably be right at home in London.

I don't think he would be able to deal with America though. All the American / Celtic Servants except maybe Blavatsky and Edison are really high power, and none of them have much of a reason to listen to him.

Thanks for saving me the effort of typing this out. He could probably coast through the previous stages with Ana, but not that one. Too many big forces arrayed against them and a******s don't make friends. EDIT: mis clicked on the poll and picked 6th. Move one vote to 5th!!

User Info: NoNameAvailable

NoNameAvailable
1 month ago#5
Hmmm. Orleans could actually be really tricky for him. It's actually one chapter where cooperation is rather important, and the Jalter/Fafnir combo could actually be really bad news for Anastasia if Kadoc just tries to brute-force it. I know that in gameplay terms, we just tend to think of them as scale providers (and in meme terms, we think of them as bigger swallows), but dragons really are no jokes in Type Moon lore, even for Servants.

User Info: VirusLord

VirusLord
1 month ago#6
Hm. That's tricky. Whiles he lacks positivity, he is shown to be quite skillful in convincing and manipulating people. Anastasia is a powerhouse, but on the other hand, he wouldn't be able to draw out Mash's full power, which would give him a hard time in Camelot. Based on how he's able to make use of the different factions in Russia, I think he'd still be able to make excellent use of the Hassans and Ozy, so maybe he'd still be able to pull something off...

Still, if nothing else, I think that Babylonia would be a hard stop for him. I just don't think that he'd be able to deal with the absolute despair that is Tiamat. Somewhere around the third time that he hits Tiamat with everything that he can possibly muster and she shrugs it off, I think his self-deprecating attitude will give way and he'll be unable to pull through.
Ruler of the Unknown Universe
"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality." - Emil, ToS:DotNW

User Info: darkjeremie

darkjeremie
1 month ago#7
Anastasia only? It's game over before he gets out of the prologue. Anastasia is no joke but neither is Artoria Alter and her NP. It also doesn't help that the situation is completely different than in Lostbelt 1 while also having Kadoc and Anastasia's relationship not built up which seems to be an important bit of their dynamic together which is very obvious based on how she speaks to him.

There's a reason you survived the prologue and it was thanks to Mash unleashed her noble phantasm. One could say his better behavior back then could help but even then, his opinion about Mash wasn't that great. Either that treatment wouldn't allow Mash to get the confidence to unleash her NP or she'd save somehow find the strength to save his sorry ass. This would either lead to the possibility of either being a jerk which would lead to an eventual defeat or character development that'd give him the strength to indeed, save humanity while growing up as a better and more confident person.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. (This topic has been eaten)

User Info: bdragan18

bdragan18
1 month ago#8
Honestly, i think he could go all the way. Some of the earlier singularities would give him a confidence boost. After that, if it sticks, he'll probably be as good if not better than guda. At least, thats my impression.

I'm ignoring protag ex because thats basically what makes the plot run.
Eh.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#9
Pretty sure our protag would've died in every singularity without plot shield. So obviously prologue.

User Info: NoNameAvailable

NoNameAvailable
1 month ago#10
Dishware posted...
Pretty sure our protag would've died in every singularity without plot shield. So obviously prologue.

Well, you could argue that having Anastasia would help Kadoc avoid some close calls. Still, keeping Mashu at level 1 and not levelling her skills would definitely be the mistake that would bite him in the ass sooner or later.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. How far would Kadoc make it? (mild LB1 spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A