• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. when you pull Angra before a important banner.

User Info: Bloodycard

Bloodycard
2 days ago#1
good or bad luck?

I just pulled Angra, he is now np2 but last time I pulled him, I got like 6 months of bad rolls, I know this is all rng but it make me feel that because of him, I will not get Anastasia which is the servant I want the most this year.

So, do you see Angra as good or bad luck?
PSN Bloodycard / FGO 495,186,313 lv100 10/10/10 Dantes
My favorite game of the past decade - Nier Automata

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
2 days ago#2
Angry Mango actually proved to be a bit of a good luck charm on my end.

Pulled him from a random daily summon during part 2 of Summer. Within very few multis I got Ozymandias, Malter (target), Nightingale and Drake. Then pulled Ereshkigal in 7 tickets when her banner showed up.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
2 days ago#3
I dunno... but i burn any copies i get of him since I'm not a fan of him.
"No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it."
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
2 days ago#4
The enraged tropical fruit has yet to appear for me, despite doing the free daily and then some (sometimes huge summoning storms during events that grant shiploads of FP) since I started playing nearly a year ago.

I wonder why..?
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

User Info: Balthanon

Balthanon
2 days ago#5
I've pulled him 4 times so far-- pretty sure I've gotten at least one gold Servant shortly after each time. I usually use him as a trigger for a 10 roll at least.
Fate/Grand Order: Ritsuba - 241,049,270
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. when you pull Angra before a important banner.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A