• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ryochou

ryochou
2 days ago#11
YourOnlySavior posted...
This board is dead set on watching Skadi infused Dante and Zerklot np loops for the next two years straight. Good luck getting any other responses.
Haha I kind of feared this reaction.

But the votes for Skadi are overwhelming.

The one thing that really annoys me is that Skadi banner is before GSSR.
FGO ID: 242,982,462 lv100 Emiya, lv100 Bedivere
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: agtady

agtady
2 days ago#12
G-O-F posted...
Wow, only one meta sounds really boring, hopefully the other two get at least some boost.

They do, OP just picked awful servants to represent the strength of the other card types.

Skadi probably wins anyways regardless, but you'd see more spread if things like QSH are there.
When you ask me for or I give gameplay advice, keep in mind that IDGAF how you play your game. Thanks.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: NightKaiser21

NightKaiser21
2 days ago#13
YourOnlySavior posted...
This board is dead set on watching Skadi infused Dante and Zerklot np loops for the next two years straight. Good luck getting any other responses.

More like a bunch of bandwagoners, tbh.
"No matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it."
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/DarkEater21.png

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
2 days ago#14
agtady posted...
They do, OP just picked awful servants to represent the strength of the other card types.

Skadi probably wins anyways regardless, but you'd see more spread if things like QSH are there.
Im full set on making a Arts Team, so i hope i will get some cool servants for that in the future, though for now Buster seems to be what is blessing me the most 😅
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.

User Info: MageOfFlowers

MageOfFlowers
2 days ago#15
Skadi and Wavers rate-up during Zero Accel. Having those two basically sets you up for success
G-O-F posted...
This board is dead set on watching Skadi infused Dante and Zerklot np loops

Zerkalot was the first gold servant I ever rolled outside the tutorial roll. Damn right I want to see him kick more ass.

But anyway ... I agree with several of the other posters above that having a big ol' battery (like Waver or - later - Skadi) in addition to Merlin is really nice for buster servants.
Borderlands 3 is finally here!
ryochou posted...
-lv1 NP5 Banana

This makes me sad. This is how you treat NP5 Banana.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/6/7/AAYmEkAAASU7.jpg
Borderlands 3 is finally here!

ryochou
2 days ago#18
ChemicalBurrito posted...
This makes me sad. This is how you treat NP5 Banana.

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/6/7/AAYmEkAAASU7.jpg
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/9/8/AAXPWSAAASVa.jpg
It's my only NP5 servant above 3 stars.
Random spooks, the unwanted banana
/toss in the bin.

If I don't like the servant design , no matter how good he could be, I'm not gonna use him, QHS included.

User Info: LegoLeonidas

LegoLeonidas
2 days ago#19
Just to be different, I'm putting my chips on Cleo. Yeah, she's not the popular vote, but she's actually pretty good, and a ton of fun to use! For a Buster servant, she spams her NP a surprising amount, she has really good sustain, and she gets a buff block on her NP(I believe later this year?) to give her an unusual niche.

Though I'm probably a little biased, since she has answered my call twice now.
"I have nightmares about Hell, where all I do is add up numbers and try to have conversations with people like you." - Bob the Skull

ryochou
1 day ago#20
LegoLeonidas posted...
Just to be different, I'm putting my chips on Cleo. Yeah, she's not the popular vote, but she's actually pretty good, and a ton of fun to use! For a Buster servant, she spams her NP a surprising amount, she has really good sustain, and she gets a buff block on her NP(I believe later this year?) to give her an unusual niche.

Though I'm probably a little biased, since she has answered my call twice now.
In fact I like Cleopatra a lot, character design and gameplay. I often borrow an NP5 Cleo and she gets the job done very efficiently (ty samuraidoc)
I tried to summon for her on her 2 previous banners (Halloween 2 and rerun) bug she didn't answer my call.
My next bet will be GSSR I'll have 1 chance out of 7 to get her, although I'll be happy to get Semiramis, Gramps or Jack in that order of priority. Shuten and MHX will be a not so bad draw, while I'd consider Osakabehime a bust.

So My GSSR priorities are:
1-Cleopatra (ideal draw)
2-Semiramis(not my preferred but great pick as well)
3-King Hassan, I'm not in great need for ST assassin but he will be a huge improvement, also looks like the badass Skull Knight in BERSERK.
4-Jack, a slaughter house since day 1
5-Shuten this pick makes sad, She is not so bad since she is a good AOE servant but I prefer Buster that fits better in my comps
6-MHX for NOW I'm not impressed despite all experience people have from JP. Might change my mind later. Not too hyped about. She isn't buster. Not totally worthless though which is why the assassin banner is so great since 6/7 draws are welcome.
7-Osakabehime, BUST draw. I don't need a support assassin tbh. I might find some use for her but will be really limited, at the worst case senario I can still borrow her on support list... still it's the only pull that would make me sad... unless I get her along with another SSR in the same draw lol.

• Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A