• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ryochou

ryochou
3 days ago#1
Who should I summon/save for? - Results (68 votes)
Okita
2.94% (2 votes)
Okita Alter
0% (0 votes)
Raikou Lancer
5.88% (4 votes)
Skadi
83.82% (57 votes)
GSSR Assassin
2.94% (2 votes)
GSSR Berserker
0% (0 votes)
For when Raikou zerker shows up
1.47% (1 vote)
For when Cleopatra shows up
2.94% (2 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
I didn't save up much quartz so far (120) and many interesting banners are about to show up.

Aside from the free quartz, I'll purchase the 167 bundle for the GSSR.

My roaster is mainly Buster focused, and my 2 biggest holes are Assassin and berserker.

Current Assassins:
-NP5 Shiki
-NP2 Carmilla
-NP5 Scathach
-NP5 Regend

Current Berserkers:
-Bond10 Heracles
-NP2 Zerkerlot
-NP5 Chacha
-lv1 Vlad
-lv1 NP5 Banana

I have no real issue on other roles, just minor issues.

That aside I'll definitely throw some rolls on Skadi + Saber banner as it is the best chance to get bedivere to NP5. If I get Skadk that would be nice but I won't cry over it if not.

I think that Berserker Raikou and/or Cleopatra would patch my issues. But I also always wanted Okita and Okita Alter fits more my roaster since it's buster but beeing Alter Ego doesn't make her essential.

Last year I failed to get Summer raikou with 350 SQ, I don't have any reliable ST lancer either, I'd like to roll for waifu reasons as well <3

I don't think my SQ count will allow me all of that.
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/3/9/8/AAXPWSAAASKe.jpg
My support team just for reference.
FEH ID: 0613833374
FGO ID: 242,982,462 lv100 Emiya, lv100 Bedivere
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: PortableNewbie

PortableNewbie
3 days ago#2
Since Skadi isn't particularly important to you, and you're Buster-focused, go for Summer Mama!
Back to school
Sort of back to FGO (logging in but not really playing)

User Info: RedV

RedV
3 days ago#3
I think Skadi will be the most helpful (out of these options, anyway) , but if you don't care that much for her go for normal Okita or either Raikou. They have their last rateups for at least two years this year, so you might as well get them while you can if you like them.

If we get that KYOMAF banner with Raikou this Thanksgiving, that would probably be the greatest improvement for you (if you don't want to wait for Arjuna Alter next year).
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
3 days ago#4
Skadi is the meta pick.

Okitan, I’ve heard is just pretty average. So, if you roll for her, it certainly wouldn’t be for top tier gameplay. That said, I’m rolling hard for her and I have no regrets.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
3 days ago#5
SUMMER RAIKOU!!! Hellz yeah
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
2 days ago#6
Do you have Waver? If not, I think Skadi is a high priority even for buster teams. Having your own 50% battery is a super big deal. I'd also advise rolling for Skadi over Waver if you have neither simply because how crucial Skadi is for an entire card type if you ever want to run high end teams, and maybe you will end up with quicks in the future.

You also say that you are buster focused, but you are only your own Skadi away from a super nice 3 turn quick farming team thanks to your Zerkerlot.

I see GSSR in the poll, and if you have 30 paid SQ, absolutely do it. I didn't vote for that because it doesn't seem like a SQ saving issue. I think GSSR should maybe be a different question entirely that you may want to ask.

User Info: ryochou

ryochou
2 days ago#7
Goraishi posted...
Do you have Waver? If not, I think Skadi is a high priority even for buster teams. Having your own 50% battery is a super big deal. I'd also advise rolling for Skadi over Waver if you have neither simply because how crucial Skadi is for an entire card type if you ever want to run high end teams, and maybe you will end up with quicks in the future.

You also say that you are buster focused, but you are only your own Skadi away from a super nice 3 turn quick farming team thanks to your Zerkerlot.

I see GSSR in the poll, and if you have 30 paid SQ, absolutely do it. I didn't vote for that because it doesn't seem like a SQ saving issue. I think GSSR should maybe be a different question entirely that you may want to ask.
You are right about the GSSR lol.
Besides next GSSR is more intresting than previous ones, the assassin banner isn't shared with extra and they are all great pulls, even if I have my preferences.

About Skadi I'll make at least 3 x 10 rolls or more depending on what I have left, Unless I skip summer raikou and both Okita.

Oh and I don't have Waver. Don't you need Waver for Skadi memes?
FEH ID: 0613833374
FGO ID: 242,982,462 lv100 Emiya, lv100 Bedivere
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
2 days ago#8
ryochou posted...
Oh and I don't have Waver. Don't you need Waver for Skadi memes?

For tri-loop stuff without MLB Kscope yes.

You can just use Arash and use Skadi + Waver support + Merlin (or Helena) to enable any AOE unit with a 30% battery to kill stuff too. Or just run Double Skadi Zerkerlot Arash.

I for one vastly prefer having an account with a unit that can charge 50% over anything else be it Waver or Skadi. Oh, and Okita Alter is pretty much a quick unit since she needs NPQQ Double Skadi to loop.

(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: YourOnlySavior

YourOnlySavior
2 days ago#9
This board is dead set on watching Skadi infused Dante and Zerklot np loops for the next two years straight. Good luck getting any other responses.
Salvation starts here.

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
2 days ago#10
YourOnlySavior posted...
This board is dead set on watching Skadi infused Dante and Zerklot np loops for the next two years straight. Good luck getting any other responses.
Wow, only one meta sounds really boring, hopefully the other two get at least some boost.
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A