• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
4 days ago#1
SR Rulers

Which is the best SR Ruler and why. What are the pros and cons of all of them?
AUMI

User Info: Shahrivar

Shahrivar
4 days ago#2
Martha because of Hayami Saori.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
4 days ago#3
Astraea because Martha is pretty gimp and Quetz is one of those AE NP servants with a ST skill set making what would have been really impressive on a ST NP servants pretty mediocre in the end. Oh yeah, and that last bit, that is exactly what Astraea has.

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
4 days ago#4
I have heavy bias towards Martha due to my extreme like of her but, from using her at NP2 and 10/10/10, Astraea feels REALLY FREAKING powerful, and that's just with Waver and Merlin supports, Haven't tried her in pure Arts teams yet....
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
4 days ago#5
No contest. Astraea. Luvia best girl to begin with.

(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
4 days ago#6
Can't really say "best" since Rulers are kinda special and most of them do very specific things.

But of the three you listed:

Saint Martha is a Buster ST that hits incredibly hard against Divine enemies (with minimal Buster buffs) though getting all her own buffs to be active (near water) will limit where she can shine. That said, Summer 3 and CCC mostly consist of these fields so she can really rip the enemies a new one in the name of the Lord, particularly the "final boss of Summer 3". Now while she has a battery, don't expect her to fire off her NP often as her gain is not the best what with a BBBAQ deck but she has plenty of HP thanks to her 2nd skill.

Astraea is an Arts-crit ST Ruler with all the pros and cons that brings. Waver, Tamamo, Lanling, Mozart are all supports that help her really practice some good ol' fashioned wrestling on some hapless twit. She has everything to function in her role too. Comes with a targetable ATK, DEF and NP gen up on her 1st skill, a Star Gen+Arts up on her 2nd and her 3rd is a Critical damage up/Star Absorb/20% battery for the price of 5 stars, which she will usually always have. Her damage may require multiple NP levels to truly hit big girl numbers though.

Santa Quetz is an AoE Buster Ruler with some semi support. Has everything you need with a Charisma/Star Gen per turn on her 1st. A Star Absorb/Star Gen on her 2nd. Buster up (3 turns) and Buster card absorb on her 3rd. She has no battery but from what I hear decent NP gain. Being a welfare, you can easily have her at NP5 but will need help firing off that NP often. Buster supports like Merlin are really, really important here.

Of the three, Santa Quetz is the one you're most guaranteed to get and at max NP level, Martha is much more limited (though she does show up in Santa Quetz's event) and Astraea is in the permanent pool after her debut banner so she can spook much like Jeanne. Personally, I'd say what you define as "best" will depend on what you have to support them with. The bias in me wishes to say Martha because she was the first Limited Servant I went out of my way to NP5 but Astraea is absolutely perfect with her skills (plus it's Luvia, I was going to like her no matter what) and she is more readily available than Martha, so I'd say go with that.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
4 days ago#7
Gameplay? Astrea

waifu? Martha.

that body truly exists for the sake of others

also, she is a strong candidate for MLB Black grail. Gets great mileage with it thanks to her heal, and the debuff immunity is excellent

pairs well with Merlin + anything

cannot wait for NP buff

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/3/7/AAbX_LAAASAJ.jpg
Toss a coin to your witcher, in year 2020.... in year 2020, oh OHHH ohhhhh!
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
4 days ago#8
Martha's smile is one of the best in the INDUSTRY!!!
AUMI

User Info: StillPainting

StillPainting
4 days ago#9
Hoid posted...
Gameplay? Astrea

waifu? Martha.

that body truly exists for the sake of others

also, she is a strong candidate for MLB Black grail. Gets great mileage with it thanks to her heal, and the debuff immunity is excellent

pairs well with Merlin + anything

cannot wait for NP buff

https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/3/7/AAbX_LAAASAJ.jpg

Liked this post.

User Info: Hitazo888

Hitazo888
3 days ago#10
Martha is the best. Love the sound effects of her punches
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A