• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Since ppl have been stuck inside-Anyone have new lv100 servants? I have my Lobo

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
1 week ago#11
Luno posted...
Yup, both eresh and Ishtar are getting to 100 on NA, meanwhile space ishtar in JP is gonna be grailed to 100 and bond grailed as well!

...once I get the QP. I'm poor as hell in JP, seriously. I could have bond grailed space ishtar days ago but I only have 6 mil and it costs 10 mil. Can't do doors either because free quests on lost belts are half AP.

Very cool indeed if you have room on ur roster lmk i have a few servants i did post my most recent list on supports on the thead for FGO friends codes. if you like what ya see lmk.

That sucks to hear QP hell is were im at i farmed all day and have 30mil thats not enough i have so many servants i want to lv or skills.

I saw 2 weeks ago? for space Istar she looks amazing bro i havent seen her animations i dont want to get spoiled to much but i know visually looks bad ass and her skills are cool.
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)
Fiz posted...
you will get her there hopefully before the need for Gil fest because thats when u will be using alot of ur apples

Not directly related to the topic, but I'm curious: what is it about this event that will require so many apples? (and I wish I had that many - right now, I'm happy with my 18 gold apples, which is four more than when Saber Wars started)

And damn, reading above makes me want to grail Ishtar too. Damn it, give me more grails, game!

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
1 week ago#13
NoNameAvailable posted...
Not directly related to the topic, but I'm curious: what is it about this event that will require so many apples? (and I wish I had that many - right now, I'm happy with my 18 gold apples, which is four more than when Saber Wars started)

And damn, reading above makes me want to grail Ishtar too. Damn it, give me more grails, game!

Oh no problem at all, the event itself is one of the couple Lotto events, where you get more for instance Petals and u roll and u will get like 1-150 of the items being put in the boxs and u can do as many boxs as u have Petals which ive seen videos of ppl opening over 400 boxs which is alot alot of time to do that and farming so ppl use there apples on that kind of event u get gou cards, silver and gold exp cards and alot of QP which helps go into alot of materials for skill/ servant accesion upgrades u get also. Thats how i was able to lv 100 my Jeykll he was I think 65? since hes 3 star to lv 100 all from those exp cards just from that event. Thats why most ppl wait to use their apples till stuff like that.
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)

User Info: ryochou

ryochou
1 week ago#14
If I really need to make a servant lv100 i'll just farm embers and apple through it.
The hardest thing isn't leveling, but deciding who gets the limited grails.

1st to make it 100 is Emiya and got fed all my early grails.
2nd was bedivere and I didn't have enough grail to go all the way up to 100, but it didn't get too long to get them.

7 grails left, haven't decided yet, dong have plans for lv100 yet.
FEH ID: 0613833374
FGO ID: 242,982,462 lv100 Emiya, lv100 Bedivere
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 week ago#15
BRAND New?, Not really, but my newest is Hokusai on NA, I have more than enough to take someone to 100 on JP (Think I got like, 11-12), But I just can't make up my mind, HEAVILY tempted to go with Space-tar though since I REALLY like the Astarte part of her....
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
1 week ago#16
New no. Just BB and Kuro are at 100. Hokusai would've joined them, but she decided not to come. So now my next targets are Summer BB, Caster Shuten and Kama.
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Summer BB: https://i.imgur.com/iIL5mBU.jpg and Bradamante https://i.imgur.com/7VHD6gx.jpg

User Info: cobbil

cobbil
1 week ago#17
Just recently got Hokusai to 10/10/10 lv100. Working on those gold fous since I missed afew.
FGO: 328544689 (Currently full, send me a PM)
LoL: Cobbil

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 week ago#18
NoNameAvailable posted...
Well, I do plan to eventually grail both version of Shiki to 100, though I'm not sure which one I'll start with (regular Shiki is already 90). That being said, right now the main thing preventing me from farming XP en masse isn't the lack of time, but the lack of APs. I mean, I do have a few apples in store, but I'd rather keep some for a rainy day.

This post right here.

A man of true culture, grailing the Shiki’s. You have my upmost respect
"You might as well give up"
Some advice from the best girl Hilda

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 week ago#19
As for my own servants I don’t have any level 100 yet but I did get Shiki Void to the level 100 cap. But still need the EXP cards to do it :(. Ofc 10/10/10 and fully gold fou’d too
"You might as well give up"
Some advice from the best girl Hilda
(edited 1 week ago)
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/4/0/AAcev8AAAR1Q.jpg
She carried me through Camelot a while back. She deserves this

She's not "new" but still. Jalter is another Lvl100. Still trying to 10/10/10 her.
"I am mad scientist, so coooool, you summa bish!"
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Since ppl have been stuck inside-Anyone have new lv100 servants? I have my Lobo
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A