• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Since ppl have been stuck inside-Anyone have new lv100 servants? I have my Lobo

User Info: Fiz

Fiz
4 days ago#1
I have been playing the event alot and last week I managed to Lv 100 my Lobo his skill are 10/10/7 ( i need mats bad) and hes NP 4 need 1 more baby!

Just seeing if anyone been farming so much exp stuff due to some not being able to work thru the crisis maybe more ppl made lv 100 servants. So if you have a new one let us know!! And your reason why! =]

Have a good day all hope for this crisis to be over stay safe
PSN: WngZero_custom- Prisma Islands-The Official Poison Gym Leader
omega ruby( Im a guy btw) : IGN :Tifa fc: 4270-3981-0173( the name is from FF7)

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
4 days ago#2
Fiz posted...
Have a good day all hope for this crisis to be over stay safe

The recession that has already been unleashed upon the world due to the measures taken against Corona-chan will have longer and arguably more tragic results (mass suicide) anyway.

FGO, well, lets just wait until new characters come out for a bunch of 100 chars. Lobo is a cool pick though.

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
4 days ago#3
I just have Raikou at 100 currently, i still need more Grails to 100 someone else and even then i dunno who would it be for now.
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.

User Info: Luno

Luno
4 days ago#4
Just got Ereshkigal to 100. Next was gonna be ishtar, but seeing that it took me 150 blazes of wisdom to get eresh from 96 to 100 was a big discouragement. I'll be waiting for gilfest to grail another servant.
Nitocris alter when

Fiz
4 days ago#5
@G-O-F Oh very nice shes a good target shes pretty bad @PinappleExpress
@Luno OH going for the Rin squad of grails? I like her alot my brother managed to pull her and def considering getting her lv 100. I have 0 faces besides the welfares =/
Well, I do plan to eventually grail both version of Shiki to 100, though I'm not sure which one I'll start with (regular Shiki is already 90). That being said, right now the main thing preventing me from farming XP en masse isn't the lack of time, but the lack of APs. I mean, I do have a few apples in store, but I'd rather keep some for a rainy day.

Right now, I only have Jeanne Alter at 100.

G-O-F
4 days ago#7
Fiz posted...
@G-O-F Oh very nice shes a good target shes pretty bad
Shes Bad?... im pretty sure she usually wrecks stuff most of the time...
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.

Fiz
4 days ago#8
@NoNameAvailable
Ohh nice I was about to ask which shiki as i was reading it. Haha nice! you will get her there hopefully before the need for Gil fest because thats when u will be using alot of ur apples just like me. I have 248 golden apples 81 silver apples 0 bronze i used 50 bronze yesterday and 15 silver because i was bored and need the QP for leveling later.

@G-O-F

My bad it didnt come up when i typed it. I meant BAd ASS I used the (@ symbol) servant and shes pretty cute. Her anaimations are definitely 10/10 I think like crystal pillars she hits like a truck and helps everyone surivive wish i got her but didnt out of 4 10 rolls which i know isnt alot but i can always hope =}

User Info: Luno

Luno
4 days ago#9
Fiz posted...
@Luno OH going for the Rin squad of grails? I like her alot my brother managed to pull her and def considering getting her lv 100. I have 0 faces besides the welfares =/
Yup, both eresh and Ishtar are getting to 100 on NA, meanwhile space ishtar in JP is gonna be grailed to 100 and bond grailed as well!

...once I get the QP. I'm poor as hell in JP, seriously. I could have bond grailed space ishtar days ago but I only have 6 mil and it costs 10 mil. Can't do doors either because free quests on lost belts are half AP.

Nitocris alter when

G-O-F
4 days ago#10
Fiz posted...

@G-O-F

My bad it didnt come up when i typed it. I meant BAd ASS I used the (@ symbol) servant and shes pretty cute. Her anaimations are definitely 10/10 I think like crystal pillars she hits like a truck and helps everyone surivive wish i got her but didnt out of 4 10 rolls which i know isnt alot but i can always hope =}

Oh don't worry about it, i believe that when we want a Servant a lot it will eventually come, i like Raikou a lot and got her with one ticket on Setsubun during my start of this game back in January end, she is also one of the reasons im going pretty well, a Merlin Support just helps her absolutely Wreck s*** up and since i can't get one for now i will just try to get close to a Buster Support i can (Waver or Sheba, or maybe even Tamamo to help with Art Gain and her amazing skills as Mana Burst Lightning and Mystic Slayer) i can't wait for Yuga Kshetra to come and bring her Eternal Arms Mastery Upgrade to Genji Clan Arms Mastery 😊, hopefully i will NP2 her one day.

1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Since ppl have been stuck inside-Anyone have new lv100 servants? I have my Lobo
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A