• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#41
Zinie95 posted...
Hopefully wrong leak.....
It's by the same group that leaked. Stolf, Yang and Ody so...don't count on it. But we'll see in a bit.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!
I just want my Fran update, :|

You were the lugubrious spirit, the geist that warned this frozen silent storm
https://i.imgur.com/WXUtvXj.png

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 week ago#43
I mean in the case of Ody the leak was incomplete. Certainly hope there's more to this stream than just vanilla Apo rerun.

AndyYagami
1 week ago#44
CVGnaoki posted...
I mean in the case of Ody the leak was incomplete. Certainly hope there's more to this stream than just vanilla Apo rerun.
That's a fair point. There could be a bit more that DW are playing close to the vest since they've had things leak for a while now.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 week ago#45
They could give Vlad his Vampire monster form as a Lancer variant if they really wanted something new.

AndyYagami
1 week ago#46
Reno_Ragestar posted...
They could give Vlad his Vampire monster form as a Lancer variant if they really wanted something new.
Or anything gameplay really. Vladzerker is REALLY aged.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#47
Really should have had an Achilles alt smh

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
1 week ago#48
Zaigou posted...
Vlad has both his Lancer and Berserker self in FGO (admittedly, the Lancer is the version from CCC).

Vlad Lancer with Apoc design and Legend of Dracula as his NP. Does a Dangerous Game and turns him into a Berserker, but unlike Hyde, still has access to an NP in the form of Kazili Bey, which is Buster.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#49
Chaos_Missile posted...
Vlad Lancer with Apoc design and Legend of Dracula as his NP. Does a Dangerous Game and turns him into a Berserker, but unlike Hyde, still has access to an NP in the form of Kazili Bey, which is Buster.

I like the way you think comrade. “Class Change” Servants is a neat idea. It’s just bad on Hyde due to early design.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#50
Escape from the Grand Temple of Time with Sherlock lol
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A