• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
I hope that this leak is false. Why in the world would they rerun the Apoc event and not give Fran an animation update? She needs one more than any servant that isn't still just shooting those magic balls at people...
You were the lugubrious spirit, the geist that warned this frozen silent storm
https://i.imgur.com/WXUtvXj.png
Jack's current animations are slightly modified versions of the original generic dual wielding animations from the launch of the game. They're only technically unique now because no one else uses them anymore. Claiming Fran needs an animation update more than Jack is disingenuous, as they are both equally outdated.

Not to mention that there are still plenty of other servants using stock animations or similarly older animations besides the caster balls (Ushi, Benkei, Saber Gilles, Fergus, Romulus, Proto Cu, etc.), not just Fran.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Black_Fire

Black_Fire
1 week ago#33
Zaigou posted...
In that case who?

Atalanta has her Archer and Berserker stuff in already.
Vlad has both his Lancer and Berserker self in FGO (admittedly, the Lancer is the version from CCC).
Karna had an appearance as an enemy Archer before he got his animation update, but that hardly accounts for anything.

About the only reasonable one would be Semiramis since she got the "double summon" treatment.

I guess we'll find out either way in a bit.

CCC confirmed Karna has at least one other class.

Avenger Amakusa.

Saber Jeanne as mentioned.

Anyone can have an alt if DW wants them to
"Hatred is what drives me!" Judge Gabranth
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
1 week ago#34
Black_Fire posted...
CCC confirmed Karna has at least one other class.
Karna qualifies for Archer and Rider classes
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Summer BB: https://i.imgur.com/iIL5mBU.jpg and Bradamante https://i.imgur.com/7VHD6gx.jpg

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#35
Achilles has a few alt classes and I *THINK* George qualifies for Ruler?
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Nuerogenesis

Nuerogenesis
1 week ago#36
It doesn't even matter who qualifies for what, they make alts for whatever random bulls*** reason all the time anyways.

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 week ago#37
Pretty much lol.

Like oh, George is so proficient with a camera that he now qualifies as archer.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#38
CVGnaoki posted...
Like oh, George is so proficient with a camera that he now qualifies as archer.

Archer? Moonlighting as a photographer on the side sounds more like Assassin classin' to me.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#39
Looks like another hour or so til the stream. I'll post what I see for anyone who has a sleep schedule less screwed up than mine.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#40
Hopefully wrong leak.....
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A