• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#21
I mean it's not like there are any Servants from Apocrypha that they can add.

Everyone in Red team is accounted for:
-Mordred.
-Shakespeare.
-Spartacus.
-Atalanta (both variants).
-Achilles.
-Karna.
-Semiramis.
-Amakusa.

Everyone on the Black team is accounted for:
-Siegfried.
-Chiron.
-Vlad.
-Frankenstein.
-Astolfo.
-Jack.
-Avicebron.

What would they even add? They got Cardboard-kun in as the freebie and Jeanne's been around for a good while in FGO.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
1 week ago#22
Tbh I would have hoped for some strengthenings at least. Vlad desperately needs it, and a few others could use one as well.

Not sure if 5 new Servants means 5 new Servants in banner one, or if it means 5 new Servants overall. The leak makes it seem like there will be 2 SSRs on the same banner, which would imply the former. Also curious about what 252 means.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Black_Fire

Black_Fire
1 week ago#23
Zaigou posted...
I mean it's not like there are any Servants from Apocrypha that they can add.

Everyone in Red team is accounted for:
-Mordred.
-Shakespeare.
-Spartacus.
-Atalanta (both variants).
-Achilles.
-Karna.
-Semiramis.
-Amakusa.

Everyone on the Black team is accounted for:
-Siegfried.
-Chiron.
-Vlad.
-Frankenstein.
-Astolfo.
-Jack.
-Avicebron.

What would they even add? They got Cardboard-kun in as the freebie and Jeanne's been around for a good while in FGO.

They could do what they did for Diarmuid and add a variant to someone.
"Hatred is what drives me!" Judge Gabranth

Zaigou
1 week ago#24
Black_Fire posted...
They could do what they did for Diarmuid and add a variant to someone.

In that case who?

Atalanta has her Archer and Berserker stuff in already.
Vlad has both his Lancer and Berserker self in FGO (admittedly, the Lancer is the version from CCC).
Karna had an appearance as an enemy Archer before he got his animation update, but that hardly accounts for anything.

About the only reasonable one would be Semiramis since she got the "double summon" treatment.

I guess we'll find out either way in a bit.

User Info: Tressert

Tressert
1 week ago#25
Saber Jeanne has been a popular guess for a long while. She's explicitly stated to be a thing, and she just got a new costume in Extella. They could also do something completely off the wall like they did with Saber Astolfo or Saber Diarmuid. Achilles is certainly popular enough to get a variant.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#26
Uhhhh they could always do something like what they did with Astolfo duh.

Super slacking.
(edited 1 week ago)

Zaigou
1 week ago#27
Tressert posted...
Saber Jeanne has been a popular guess for a long while. She's explicitly stated to be a thing, and she just got a new costume in Extella. They could also do something completely off the wall like they did with Saber Astolfo or Saber Diarmuid. Achilles is certainly popular enough to get a variant.

I was unaware that this even existed. I always knew Jeanne solely as the Ruler...until Summer 3 made her a dolphin firing Archer for some raisin.

Meh, I'll welcome all things Jeanne. I guess I must have a thing for blondes voiced by Maaya Sakamoto.

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 week ago#28
Apocrypha initially had George, David, Benkei, and Kintoki as servants before revisions. So alts of at least George/David/Benkei are theoretically on the table, with George having recently been focused in Aeaean Breeze fwiw.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#29
Even Jeanne's boyfriend could also use an alt.

User Info: Nuerogenesis

Nuerogenesis
1 week ago#30
Kintoki could use another alt, arts based saber.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A