• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
Wow, these bosses don't have near enough health. My Musashi is one shooting Fran without the event CE.
We are born of the gacha, made men by the gacha, undone by the gacha.
Fear the old gacha.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
3 days ago#172
Wow, this set of raids is lasting way, way longer. I think they've been up for 4 hours at this point. Hopefully people who missed out on the first two can get their farming in today.

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
3 days ago#173
Yeah, HP pools are significantly larger. Atalante has triple Jack's HP while the berserkers have about double the caster's HP. Still pretty unexpected considering Japanese players are awake now. Maybe most of the power farmers cleared the ladder already and decided to take it easy. I'm at 2M already just from yesterday's sessions. I'm also near QP capped again so I have to figure out what I want to burn it on.
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
2 days ago#174
Well, Farming mainly Atalante, switching over to Spartacus, then back to Atalante has my point ladder done, Proof's from the shop bought, and the Fou's+Ember's bought, Huh, Guess I'll casually farm Gold's to get the other Gold Skill Gems and the other Gold material stuff, since I'd like those 4-Star Fou's for Space-tar and Mordred's costume because why not, knowing her she'll sooner or later follow me to JP....Also I went from 450+ QP, got Achilles, went down to like, 340+ QP, Been farming the Raid's, not back to 445+ QP, LOL.

On another note, NP3 Ana+Double Skadi just melts Atalante and I would assume Spartacus, also found out even setting it to be slower, Jack's NP now lags a bit on my Tablet, Ugh, Well hey doesn't crash it or anything so just something I gotta deal with like with Yang's, Don't got the money to fuel an even more expensive upgrade....
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
2 days ago#175
Second raid batch is back.

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
2 days ago#176
I forget how good summer Jalter is for raids

Goraishi
2 days ago#177
Saw this (which I don't think anyone posted here yet right?):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Luw4PO28GU

Apparently Vlad can 100% off his NP. I'm not sure what the requirements on overkill are, but he potentially seems really strong.
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
2 days ago#178
I tested it on the Mordred raid and was refunding 66% without overkill. My Vlad's skill 3 is only at 4 though and I couldn't find a Nero Bride with bond CE. From calcs though, he should be getting 74% in that setup without overkill. For reference, he should be refunding 61% before the buff.

Goraishi
2 days ago#179
dunksahoy posted...
I tested it on the Mordred raid and was refunding 66% without overkill. My Vlad's skill 3 is only at 4 though and I couldn't find a Nero Bride with bond CE. From calcs though, he should be getting 74% in that setup without overkill. For reference, he should be refunding 61% before the buff.

Ah, yeah if he is only able to do that because of a bunch of overkill, that is kind of worthless. Most bosses worth running ST stuff for have in the 300k range, and he just barely even makes it to that amount on the first turn at NP5.

I should have realized it wasn't viable given that he was barely making the refund on something with hp that low. The first enemy was still at higher hp, but I forgot about the caster bonus. The second one he had already buster crit down to almost nothing and only made it by 3%.

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
2 days ago#180
There was an incredibly old video of him looping I saw somewhere recently, just Tamamo/Bride back in what I'm assuming was KnK original run. So it's always been a thing he can possibly do but in that case it was overkilling 24k hp rider mobs. So kaga's updated version is at least more impressive than that lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A