• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
1 week ago#161
I meant more that I didn't have to focus on the event too much, at this point I'm rather desensitized to Caenis' proximity. I'll keep saving and just save my excitement for when the banner's in front of me.
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#162
Zilong17 posted...
I meant more that I didn't have to focus on the event too much, at this point I'm rather desensitized to Caenis' proximity. I'll keep saving and just save my excitement for when the banner's in front of me.
Fair enough. I hope she's as awesome as the hype.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
1 week ago#163
Next stage raids up.

User Info: CAB1997

CAB1997
1 week ago#164
Saber Astolfo gets a bonus but not the summer Apoc servants I want my summer Jeanne to do positive damage smh.

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 week ago#165
.........I say this event will give me the chance to use Karna more often...........still proceed to use Parvati+Double Skadi on both the Archer node, and against the Atalante raid.....ugh, Freaking Quick virus and it's 3 turning speed has infected me x_x.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: Gwyren

Gwyren
1 week ago#166
I am going to ask a silly question - are there going to be more raids? Between when I can play and how fast they go down it seems I am going to miss them all.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#167
The real challenge of this event is to log in fast enough to do the raids, SMH.

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
6 days ago#168
Zinie95 posted...
The real challenge of this event is to log in fast enough to do the raids, SMH.
JP players are all "savages" lol. Remember poor Barbatos?

@Goraishi Thank you for your input. I guess I will save my apples for the later Raids because I need some Needles, some Stakes, and lots of Chains for King Hassan and Ereshkigal.
"It's more than likely because Athena is quite the shy one... By the way Athena hasn't appeared in Chaldea, has she?" (Foreshadowing?)
FGO: WAIFU4LIFE

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
6 days ago#169
nghiango1989 posted...
Thank you for your input. I guess I will save my apples for the later Raids because I need some Needles, some Stakes, and lots of Chains for King Hassan and Ereshkigal.

Yeah, if you're looking for ascension materials and can plan ahead to be available for a specific raid, waiting to target one hard may be the way to go. You can pretty easily cap out a currency and get almost all the coin ladder done off a single raid session if last night is any indication.

Gwyren posted...
I am going to ask a silly question - are there going to be more raids? Between when I can play and how fast they go down it seems I am going to miss them all.

There are a good number more, but they are also I believe basically at the same times. I'd imagine the later ones may last slightly longer as people done with the event probably won't hit them quite as hard.

Bird_Man_Yu posted...
.........I say this event will give me the chance to use Karna more often...........still proceed to use Parvati+Double Skadi on both the Archer node, and against the Atalante raid.....ugh, Freaking Quick virus and it's 3 turning speed has infected me x_x.

Well, you don't need quick to 1 turn the raid. I'm not even using Skadi's defense down or Malter's quick buff to 1 shot these guys. I'm sure buster/arts can do it with double Waver/Skadi for instant charge.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
6 days ago#170
Buster can blow them up with Waver/Skadi + Merlin + Chunni Jalter + Babylonia MC for a plugsuit-less solution. Arts should be able to easily blow them up if you use plugsuit. Nagao + double Waver/Skadi + Tamamo should one shot all the ongoing ones. I only tested Nagao on Atalante though.
(edited 6 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A