• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGXtPKiuxl0

Mordred buff test. 50k neutral is pretty nice but for 1 turn it seems like it won't be character defining.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#152
AndyYagami posted...
Mordred buff test. 50k neutral is pretty nice but for 1 turn it seems like it won't be character defining.

The bonus crit damage is certainly nice, but I see this more as a way to stop whiffing the buster crits during your big burst turn anyway. Same with Arthur... Except for Mordred it is more of a nice perk for someone who already has a lot going for her instead of a slight bump that doesn't help Arthur climb out of the trash can.

And yeah, I'm running Mona Lisa and looking for Skadi with Bella Lisa now. I may switch my Skadi over to my own Bella Lisa for raids after this set. I imagine that I'm not the only one who just crushed the coin ladder. I'm really happy they buffed the raid bar a bit. The event is way more enjoyable this way.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
1 week ago#153
Apocrypha is my first Re-Run event in JP so I'm a little confused. May I ask some questions?
1. Is it efficient to spend apples for the Raid?
2. Should I try to fight all the Raids or just focus on the ones with the mats that I want?
3. Are the free quests worth farming when Raids actually give more items? (I think?)
"It's more than likely because Athena is quite the shy one... By the way Athena hasn't appeared in Chaldea, has she?" (Foreshadowing?)
FGO: WAIFU4LIFE
(edited 1 week ago)

Goraishi
1 week ago#154
nghiango1989 posted...
Apocrypha is my first Re-Run event in JP so I'm a little confused. May I ask some questions?
1. Is it efficient to spend apples for the Raid?
2. Should I try to fight all the Raids or just focus on the ones with the mats that I want?
3. Are the free quests worth farming when Raids actually give more items? (I think?)

Imo yes it is worth apples. The raids can drop as much if not more QP than doors, they drop all of the same type of event currency, and they drop more of that currency than at least the early free quests. I'm not sure how it compares to the final set of free quests that unlock later.

You presumably do want to at least balance the event currency you get somewhat, but there is no real reason that you need to do all 3 when they pop up versus spamming the hell out of a specific target.

That said, I wouldn't go all out lotto number of apples.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
1 week ago#155
I got enough of my event currency from the raids as is so I can chill for two weeks now.
"I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength in futility and vanity; yet my vindication is with the LORD, and my reward is with my God." Isa 49:4

AndyYagami
1 week ago#156
Zilong17 posted...
I got enough of my event currency from the raids as is so I can chill for two weeks now.
Maybe just 4 days. Leaker said he'd drop servant details on the 29th. One of them is probably your girl.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

Goraishi
1 week ago#157
Not to be a negative Nancy, but unless Caenis is a 4*, I don't think she will be on the first banner. The first banner seems to usually be the 5* that get summoned for your side.

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 week ago#158
Given the track record recently I dunno if I really care for the leaker constantly spoiling this stuff. Inaccurate Ody leak, (rightfully) disappointing stream leak that nonetheless missed the related buffs and some AUs. If we're going back to a new set of servant leaks that end up inaccurate, it feels pointless to release the info to begin with.

AndyYagami
1 week ago#159
Goraishi posted...
Not to be a negative Nancy, but unless Caenis is a 4*, I don't think she will be on the first banner. The first banner seems to usually be the 5* that get summoned for your side.
She and the Twins are alleged to both be SR's on the first banner

CVGnaoki posted...
Given the track record recently I dunno if I really care for the leaker constantly spoiling this stuff. Inaccurate Ody leak, (rightfully) disappointing stream leak that nonetheless missed the related buffs and some AUs. If we're going back to a new set of servant leaks that end up inaccurate, it feels pointless to release the info to begin with.
To be fair, my understanding is that the Leaker is Chinese and the Ody leak was close enough that we all understood what he'd do even if a few small parts were different so I chalk it up to translation.

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
1 week ago#160
Raids are done. I unfortunately didn't get to participate in round 1, but I did a good amount of farming in round 2. Got to 1.5M coins and a big chunk of event currency. I'm not finished by any stretch, but I got enough to take it easy for the rest of the event.

Goraishi posted...
3 new SSRs seems unlikely though unless one of them is added to story banner. But then again, that's what happened with Gotterdammerung.

CVGnaoki posted...
The leaks have been more right than not. A few minor inaccuracies and omissions doesn't detract from the fact the leaks got White Day, the KH buff, and just about everything in the stream correct. I just take it as this is probably true, but it may not be the complete picture. If nothing else, it's something to discuss during a relatively dead period for discussion. Apoc rerun is good, but there isn't much to talk about compared to new information.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A