• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
1 week ago#131
Yes, it was very undertuned. Bosses should have more overall raid HP since someone like maxed lvl Melt with W Skadi and Trifas CE could 1T or 2T kill raid bosses very easily. Jack went down in 1.30 hour, Avicebron in like 15 minutes later then Shakspeare in about half and hour. Got myself nice amount of QP and stuffs though.
Single Skadi is 50% battery.
Double Skadi is something else entirely!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#132
Demonrugal posted...
Yes, it was very undertuned. Bosses should have more overall raid HP since someone like maxed lvl Melt with W Skadi and Trifas CE could 1T or 2T kill raid bosses very easily. Jack went down in 1.30 hour, Avicebron in like 15 minutes later then Shakspeare in about half and hour. Got myself nice amount of QP and stuffs though.

Damn. I was like 30 minutes away from getting to farm it a bit.

I just noticed there are no new command codes. Wtf. White Day only had 1 new one... Just make mixed derivatives of the existing ones if you're out of ideas like you do with CEs damn it DW.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#133
Event was really trash. Got enough time to do 2 runs of Shakespeare, then he was freaking ded.

Terrible.

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 week ago#134
I wondered why I didn't see any raids, Huh, guess that's what happens when you got nothing else to do due to Quarantine ._. .

On another note, I suck at saving, gave in and used the 2 Multi's I had, first roll was bad, 2nd got me Achilles and a 3rd Atalante, well at least now I have an AoE SSR Rider (Would've preferred Europa but ah well), plus Skadi Meme's, if NP1 is possible for that.
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

Goraishi
1 week ago#135
Bird_Man_Yu posted...
I wondered why I didn't see any raids, Huh, guess that's what happens when you got nothing else to do due to Quarantine ._. .

On another note, I suck at saving, gave in and used the 2 Multi's I had, first roll was bad, 2nd got me Achilles and a 3rd Atalante, well at least now I have an AoE SSR Rider (Would've preferred Europa but ah well), plus Skadi Meme's, if NP1 is possible for that.

Congrats on Achilles. Quarantine point makes a lot of sense because yeah that was quicker than I remember. Then again, maybe the first raids went this fast last time too... I know that I was able to do all of my farming on the raids. I really just did the free quests for the apples, but I have too many to care this time. Rewards here are trash so if they do actually screw up the raids by making the hp too low, I may not bother with this event. Raid farming was *the* thing I liked about this event.

User Info: YggdrasilTM

YggdrasilTM
1 week ago#136
Goraishi posted...
Congrats on Achilles. Quarantine point makes a lot of sense because yeah that was quicker than I remember.

There are also a lot more players than 2 years ago.

User Info: Pikachuster15

Pikachuster15
1 week ago#137
Hm, 2 years ago, so that was before Skadi as well. When NA gets the event there probably won't be anywhere near the rush, right? Probably? Not like we'll have Skadi yet and JP has more whales too.

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
1 week ago#138
I was hoping to grind some raids after I woke up, but they blew up too quickly. Hopefully, I'll get to do some of the later ones, but it's looking doubtful unless they adjust the HP pools. This event actually kinda sucks unless you get to farm raids. At least Olympus is coming soon.

More strengthenings is always good. I'm not sure if any of those characters actually got much better though. Mordred's buff looks really impressive initially. But then you remember it's a ST burst buff on an AoE character. There's still situations where it would be useful I guess.

Also looks like guts is the next skill to get reworked. About time really. Let's just hope they don't go too overkill on Cu Alter.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Luno

Luno
1 week ago#139
Raid farming was fun while it lasted, my np2 nyalter + double skadi memes got me like 1,2k of each material aside from the gold one so that's nice. 1 turning them was much more consistent once I got the 30% attack up ce.

Did a 30 roll on the banner in hopes I get atalante/chiron, but mostly for the event CEs. Got what I needed aside from chiron/atalante. I haven't gotten a 4* in AGES, damn.

Nitocris alter when

Goraishi
1 week ago#140
Pikachuster15 posted...
Hm, 2 years ago, so that was before Skadi as well. When NA gets the event there probably won't be anywhere near the rush, right? Probably? Not like we'll have Skadi yet and JP has more whales too.

They're not exactly hard. You can easily farm them without Skadi. Wavers for instant NPs will be plenty.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A