• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#11
Oh boy.

I hope that costume for Mordred means her casual attire from Apocrypha.

Jack getting new animations? I guess people that use her will be very happy.

Provided all this is true of course.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
1 week ago#12
So they're doing the exact same rerun with NA?

And who's JTR? Jalter?

Single Skadi is 50% battery.
Double Skadi is something else entirely!

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#13
JTR = Jack the Ripper.

AKA Murder Daughter.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
1 week ago#14
The only thing that bothers me about the leak is that its saying Apoc will not have a new servant. Every other colab rerun has featured a new servant and not having having one for Apoc seems weird. The popular pick was Saber Astolfo, but we got him. So really the only other option is Saber Jeanne. Unfortunately, I see her as more of a story servant than one that can be plopped down here.
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Summer BB: https://i.imgur.com/iIL5mBU.jpg and Bradamante https://i.imgur.com/7VHD6gx.jpg

User Info: agtady

agtady
1 week ago#15
I'm fine with this. Apoc was at least a good event and I've been waiting to get the last NP level for Karna since LB4.
When you ask me for or I give gameplay advice, keep in mind that IDGAF how you play your game. Thanks.

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 week ago#16
Lacking an Apo addition would be annoying, same for them passing a chance to update other Apo servants like Shakespeare, Fran or Amakusa (who has barely hidden base assassin/archer anims).

User Info: dunksahoy

dunksahoy
1 week ago#17
I'm okay with an Apoc rerun. I've actually been expecting it for a awhile already. I just hope they announce something new in the stream.

User Info: Nuerogenesis

Nuerogenesis
1 week ago#18
Shaeks not getting an update would be a travesty.

Barring the virus I don't see why they're slacking so hard, they updated 3 servants for the original run (granted 2 of them basically have the same NP animation) there's no reason they shouldn't do all 3 remaining ones for this one.

Barring the virus, but considering how much they've been slacking with updates in general I don't want to give them that excuse.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#19
Apoc rerun is so much better than anything else we have gotten in a while. I really liked doing all of the farming through the raids. I would also like something enticing to roll on because I have a pile of SQ.

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#20
Mordred costume: Gross
Jack's animation update: Ehh, she does need it I guess.
No new servant: Lol...................
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A