• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#1
With the pandemic, I'm making this a bit early since I'm bored out of my skull. Leave predictions, wild speculations or complaints wherever. I got a leak from a discord friend but I'm checking it before I share anything. It's...likely since it's the same people who did Saber Stolf/Ody/Yang.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Zinie95

Zinie95
1 week ago#2
What's the leak?

User Info: Demonrugal

Demonrugal
1 week ago#3
Kinda hope JP got surprise gacha tonight as anime is ending. Hunting quest is underwhelming so far... gimme AP 1/2 for doors quest plz DW!
Single Skadi is 50% battery.
Double Skadi is something else entirely!
(edited 1 week ago)

AndyYagami
1 week ago#4
Demonrugal posted...
Kinda hope JP got surprise gacha tonight as anime is ending. Hunting quest is underwhelming so far... gimme AP 1/2 for doors quest plz DW!
Agreed. Hoping for some QP in any form. I'm getting real low.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#5
I'm thinking LB 5 - Part 2 details.

-Part 2 1st Banner-

Wager Caenis is the SSR (she's a choco-buff waifu, anything less would be a SIN).
Pollux and Castor might be on it too.
At least one oldie R Servant on rate up with them.

-Part 2 2nd Banner-

Zeus as the SSR no doubt, assuming he/she/it even makes an appearance in Part 2 in a meaningful way.
Muramasa SR (4*) Alter Ego (as the surprise of the century and keeping him in line with the other Emiya family members who share that same rarity).

Animation updates...pfft I dunno, Proto-Cu, Gorgon and Leonidas?
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

AndyYagami
1 week ago#6
Zaigou posted...
I'm thinking LB 5 - Part 2 details.

-Part 2 1st Banner-

Wager Caenis is the SSR (she's a choco-buff waifu, anything less would be a SIN).
Pollux and Castor might be on it too.
At least one oldie R Servant on rate up with them.

-Part 2 2nd Banner-

Zeus as the SSR no doubt, assuming he/she/it even makes an appearance in Part 2 in a meaningful way.
Muramasa SR (4*) Alter Ego (as the surprise of the century and keeping him in line with the other Emiya family members who share that same rarity).

Animation updates...pfft I dunno, Proto-Cu, Gorgon and Leonidas?
Leak is for 5 new servants so probably a rando new R. We'll see how things go in a day.

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
1 week ago#7
AndyYagami posted...
Leak is for 5 new servants so probably a rando new R. We'll see how things go in a day.

Maybe they split Castor and Pollux? Don't remember which one is the girl, but if they DO split them up into two separate Servants (which goes against their whole inseparable twin dynamic and legend but whatever), the girl will be the higher rarity one.

Fingers crossed mate for something really f***ing good. This damn virus really put a damper on many people's spirits. It'd be nice t hear some wonderful news from FGO to counter balance it.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~
(edited 1 week ago)

AndyYagami
1 week ago#8
Zaigou posted...
Maybe they split Castor and Pollux? Don't remember which one is the girl, but if they DO split them up into two separate Servants (which goes against their whole twin dynamic but whatever), the girl will be the higher rarity one.

Fingers crossed mate for something really f***ing good. This damn virus really put a damper on many people's spirits. It'd be nice t hear some wonderful news from FGO to counter balance it.
It's a mini-stream so only lite news (but at least that means we don't have to wait about 4 hours for FGO news...) but I'm really with you in needing some good news. Between Kenny Rogers death and the pandemic, I'm not in a good mood.

User Info: CVGnaoki

CVGnaoki
1 week ago#9
Given this was the AnimeJapan stream, they generally announce a collab there. So you either get Apo rerun + new collab teaser, or LB5-2 + new collab teaser.

Given I'm hanging around in early LB4 I suppose I don't have a preference yet, though Apo would be nicer since I don't have to worry about it furthering storylocks.

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
1 week ago#10
Zinie95 posted...
What's the leak?
I found this on 4chan.
https://i.imgur.com/YTzr9Yx.jpg
Chaldea's Most Wanted - Summer BB: https://i.imgur.com/iIL5mBU.jpg and Bradamante https://i.imgur.com/7VHD6gx.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. FGO Fest stream set for 3/22
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A