• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Anyone else dislike Merlin's new animations?

User Info: Balthanon

Balthanon
2 weeks ago#31
Dishware posted...
I think the sitting is really dumb.

It does seem pretty weird the way they have it set up. I think it would be less unusual if they had it change his position until he does something else. Like he sits down to cast the spell, and stays that way until you attack with him or he uses a different skill.

I could see that being interesting for other characters too, like if you use Tamamo Cat's NP, it ends with her lying on the ground sleeping in the middle of battle until something else happens to her.
Fate/Grand Order: Ritsuba - 241,049,270

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
2 weeks ago#32
Balthanon posted...
It does seem pretty weird the way they have it set up. I think it would be less unusual if they had it change his position until he does something else. Like he sits down to cast the spell, and stays that way until you attack with him or he uses a different skill.
They should have Fou smack him every single time.
Jiyuu Falcon posted...
They should have Fou smack him every single time.
Eh, I think the random nature of it makes it more fun.
Caution: If post makes contact with eye, rinse with water thoroughly for 20 minutes.

User Info: Ellie7

Ellie7
2 weeks ago#34
crono_clone posted...
The only thing I like about his new animations is when Fou kicks him, and even then it's too fast.
I wish it was slower too! I'm usually looking to click the next skill and barely have time to notice Fou when he does appear.

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
2 weeks ago#35
Fou strike!!!
AUMI

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
2 weeks ago#36
Elemental Fusion posted...
Eh, I think the random nature of it makes it more fun.
Fou could smack him in different ways.

Like the current animation shows Fou kicking Merlin, but in the anime he does a Foulcon Pawnch. They could add that.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Anyone else dislike Merlin's new animations?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A