• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Class Based Summoning.....

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
1 week ago#21
And the results of my first big summoning session in a while are in.

Grade: B+.
13 Tickets = The Black Grail.
150 Quartz = Marie Antoinette, Anne Bonny & Mary Read, Christopher Columbus (NP-3).
Everything else was dross.

I think Boudica loves me though. I got seven copies of her from this session.

So I got the two 4*s I wanted. But Drake and Quetz continue to elude me. Until next time, ladies...
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
1 week ago#22
That was.......underwhelming. But you at least got what you wanted. I threw 1 ticket to test the water, and I got Ideal King CE (one that boosts overall hp by 1000)..... And then I stopped.
AUMI

User Info: arcon4

arcon4
1 week ago#23
Four summons on the archer banner. Orion decided to answer. They're' a new servant, however, a bit underwhelming when I already have a maxed skill level, grailed Euryale. I'll probably throw a few more on the berserker day on the off chance I get Cu Alter, despite how unlikely it may be.

User Info: RedV

RedV
1 week ago#24
Spent a bit on singles, got a 2030 and a bunch of 4* dupe CEs. I'll get a bunch of use out of the 2030, so I'm pretty happy.

Will throw a few tickets on Caster banner because I'm a bit nervous about Assassin of Paraiso fight, but otherwise want to focus on saving.

User Info: Hikari_Sword

Hikari_Sword
1 week ago#25
As someone who doesn't have a 5* Rider yet, would I be better off saving for Achilles?
https://i.imgur.com/FmE42c9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dWBjOJ9.jpg | https://i.imgur.com/w6HtnOK.jpg

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 week ago#26
Hikari_Sword posted...
As someone who doesn't have a 5* Rider yet, would I be better off saving for Achilles?

Why even bother getting a 5* rider is the most real answer. Da Vinci and Achilles are the better ones though. ST rider is obsolete between Rider Kintoki and Ryoma.

(message deleted)

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
1 week ago#28
And we'll all get welfare Ryouma within 2 months probably......
AUMI

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#29
psychootak1029 posted...
And we'll all get welfare Ryouma within 2 months probably......

guesstimate end of May-June, just make sure you complete solomon by mid May to be able to play the event
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Reno_Ragestar

Reno_Ragestar
1 week ago#30
Tried my log in ticket for Gorgon, got a 3 star CE.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Class Based Summoning.....
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A