• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Class Based Summoning.....

User Info: psychootak1029

psychootak1029
1 week ago#1
I don't have a "Good" Caster aside from Hans..... I didn't get Waver in the CBC banner. So I was thinking of doing some YOLO rolls in the Caster Banner of Class Based Summoning Campaign. Some people say its a trap. Should I do it or not???
AUMI

User Info: nghiango1989

nghiango1989
1 week ago#2
No, you are better off waiting until Journey to the West for Waver's solo rate-up.
"It's more than likely because Athena is quite the shy one... By the way Athena hasn't appeared in Chaldea, has she?" (Foreshadowing intensifies)

psychootak1029
1 week ago#3
Oh thanks...... Btw when is it gonna happen?
AUMI

nghiango1989
1 week ago#4
psychootak1029 posted...
Oh thanks...... Btw when is it gonna happen?
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event.php#nav
Around April 2020 if we follow JP schedule of 2018. Maybe the 3rd or 4th day of the event for Waver's solo rate-up unless you don't mind Sanzang spook.
"It's more than likely because Athena is quite the shy one... By the way Athena hasn't appeared in Chaldea, has she?" (Foreshadowing intensifies)
(edited 1 week ago)

psychootak1029
1 week ago#5
I need a solid support man. Not dps caster. I learnt the importance of support from using merlin in Saber wars (mhx node). He made my sub-par to bad Sieg into a very very good one. Sieg killed that Space dragon as if a hot knife was going through butter!
AUMI
(edited 1 week ago)

nghiango1989
1 week ago#6
psychootak1029 posted...
I need a solid support man. Not dps caster. I learnt the importance of support from using merlin in Saber wars (mhx node). He made my sub-par to bad Sieg into a very very good one. Sieg killed that Space dragon as if a hot knife was going through butter!
Ok, then wait until mid-April and a few days later into the event for Waver's solo rate-up. Despite being an old unit, Waver's 20% party-wide battery (plus attack and defense buff) and 30% single battery (plus crit buff) are the most valuable skills in the game. I pulled Waver since I started playing more than 2 years ago and I still used him when I need instant 50% battery. I recently pulled him on my JP account and wasted no time in raising him. If only I have enough Void Dust and QP, sigh...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/9/9/AARnGXAAAQ0j.jpg
Use this site to plan your mats accordingly:
https://gamepress.gg/grandorder/servant-planner
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/3/6/AARnGXAAARDM.jpg
(edited 1 week ago)

psychootak1029
1 week ago#7
Thanks....you put quite the effort there. My luck with casters are disgusting..... I got 1 SSR and 4 SR Berserkers :\ ...... 1 SSR and 3 SR Archers but caster is just ..... Sigh..... FGO showered me with berserkers......
AUMI

User Info: KeyKing7

KeyKing7
1 week ago#8
It’s a trap because your chances of gaining any specific support Caster is equally mixed in with getting a DPS. I agree with above OP to wait until F/Zero’s collab rerun and rolling for Waver then.
Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!

User Info: RufusWolfe

RufusWolfe
1 week ago#9
Speaking of, @nghiango1989 are you going to make a fancy poll topic for this banner?

I also gave it one ticket on Saber day and got a CE. I have a bad feeling about this...
Amethyst Army: Astalos, Braixen, Bulblin, Dusk Lobber, Jaggi, Meowstic, Misdreavus, Missile Toe, Seregios, Varkolyn, Vex, Vorcha, Whippy, Zenaserisu.

nghiango1989
1 week ago#10
RufusWolfe posted...
Speaking of, @nghiango1989 are you going to make a fancy poll topic for this banner?

I also gave it one ticket on Saber day and got a CE. I have a bad feeling about this...
@RufusWolfe No, I don't think most people will pull on these bait banners anyway. I think class-based banners aren't worth it because they are not much different than the story banner where you can't choose which servant that you might have a chance of getting. Sure, you can choose which class to summon but I imagine most people already NP5 their 3* servants and there are no special rate-up for any 4* or 5* servant because they all share that same s***ty rate-ups.

I might drop a ticket or two on Caster day hopefully for the last copy of Caster Cu (I had him at NP4 forever) but that's it.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Class Based Summoning.....
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A