• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Summoning Curve?

User Info: MaidKnight404

MaidKnight404
1 week ago#1
After a novelty try at Hassan just because he seems pretty cool and a better fit for Merlin than MHX (no results though) it occurred to me;

I haven't gotten an SSR in a while. The last one was MHX back in saber wars. I don't remember exactly how much I've used since then, but for now I dont really care about saving so it's pretty much been everything between then and now.

Am I falling behind the averages here?
My Fate/Grand Order (JP) Friend Bind is 484,416,786 (Vasche)

User Info: Maxmilion

Maxmilion
1 week ago#2
I went DRY since June 2019 (last was getting Vladzerker, Got Jeanne in January but that's a dupe, so I didn't count that as "new") and got a new SSR with oddyseus in March 2019.

It's within the statistics...and your luck. :V

User Info: Bird_Man_Yu

Bird_Man_Yu
1 week ago#3
I went from getting Enkidu and Melt during SE.RA.PH to No SSR's at all (Not counting GSSR) until Hokusai came around, even despite spending I believe 240+ on Abigail, The 1% chance of getting an SSR is a giant b**** to deal with, especially when mostly useless CE's clog up the Gacha....
PSN: http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/TwilightGundam01.png
Fate/Grand Order EN: 866,770,168. Fate/Grand Order JP: 688,739,705.

User Info: Goraishi

Goraishi
1 week ago#4
MaidKnight404 posted...
After a novelty try at Hassan just because he seems pretty cool and a better fit for Merlin than MHX (no results though) it occurred to me;

I haven't gotten an SSR in a while. The last one was MHX back in saber wars. I don't remember exactly how much I've used since then, but for now I dont really care about saving so it's pretty much been everything between then and now.

Am I falling behind the averages here?

Well, that depends on how much you spent rolling. You got MHX and Gil pretty close to one another, but even that was a while since Merlin so I know you had a decent stock saved up for that. I can't remember if you got any other 5*s in there. You definitely could be. Last Spring and Summer, I went on a 1600 SQ dry spell. Actually, even the summer before that when I got my Skadi was preceded by another ~900 dry spell with my spending ~300 across 3 banners (Achilles, Okita, and Okitan). It totally happens.

User Info: MageOfFlowers

MageOfFlowers
2 days ago#5
That's just how it goes sometimes. During the original Saber Wars run in NA I started and got MHX and then nothing for literally half a year. But usually luck turns around at some point, just keep going. After my dry spell I had what's arguably my best 6 months SSR wise. Had some dry spots here and there in between but it always comes around.

Of course, that works the other way around as well though

User Info: Zaigou

Zaigou
2 days ago#6
I somehow hit the jackpot with getting Ereshkigal in mere 7 tickets. Before her, I was only rolling heavily during the Summer for Caster Nero and Malter, which was an adventure let me tell ya.

Spent the equivalent to something like 1000 SQ the first time Part 1 of Summer 2 dropped and no Nero (just another Karna) and a fair amount of copies for the 4*s. Then I held off until Part 2 started. Got Ozymandias, Malter, Nightingale AND Drake within 4 multis (and two Summer Raikou). Then went back to Nero and got her in 2 multi pulls.

My luck is really damn random. I get some of the most blessed and some of the most cursed pulls you can imagine. My only hope is that Skadi doesn't strike that low point and is more reasonable. I held off on everything since Ereshkigal and will continue doing so until Skadi and the Summer 3 part 2 gang shows up.
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
2 days ago#7
Ish jinxed me 3x
Eresh blessed me 1st time

MHX snubbed me 3x
MHXA acknowledged me 2nd time

NP0 saber
NP2 salter

NP0 Jeanne
NP1 Jalter

the "darkness" likes me
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: hmmmmname

hmmmmname
2 days ago#8
I got Gil (NP2), Abby (NP2), Hoku, and Fujino recently (along with NP5 Ibaraki going for Raikou (didn't get a single copy of her)).

Went for Kiara (and Tamamo) to no avail, now I'm going to save until next New Years (that's the plan anyway) so it's going to be a helluva drought for me (on the upside I should be able to max everyone out by then though).
"You're Gonna Carry That Weight"
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. Summoning Curve?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A