• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?

User Info: Chaos_Missile

Chaos_Missile
4 days ago#411
Welp....broke the 2 mil barrier because I did not realise we had a thirteenth daily quest.

Darth Later...was surprisingly more difficult than I expected. Had to use 1 CS because I made a mistake and miscalculation with X's (last one standing) chain, using BQQ instead of AQQ, hoping the 100% crit chain would take down the last 400k HP(and currently stunned). Said chain took her down to 200k and she was about to NP.
An AQQ probably would've left her at 300k but would allow me to use Himitsucaliber Q chain and take down all her HP.

Now doing some last minute material grinding just to clear the rest of the shop.

Looking back, is it me or does this reruns give out alot of lores: 1 for clearing the story, 1 for CQ, 1 for clearing Super Dimension, 1 for clearing the last daily. Has there been any other event that gave out this much lores?
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: TommyI916

TommyI916
4 days ago#412
Farmed the Tesla node hoping to get the last couple talons needed to finish Okita while getting my last ~120k. Got my final talon on the second to last run! So I'm done with Okita and the 2M now =) Yay!
FGO JP - Alpha Q Up: 423,392,108 | BigStack: 493,331,256
FGO NA - BSP 556,858,435 | Discord: BigStackPoker#5708

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
4 days ago#413
Woke up on 950k and 450 lens to farm, with three Dailies I hadn't done. Man that stuff adds up fast, done my lens farming and on 1.7 mil, only just going to start on finishing up point farming. Should be done in like fifteen runs...thing is I'm currently addicted to .Hack//GU Last Recode, that's why I'm behind in this game in the first place X3
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 days ago#414
Chaos_Missile posted...
Looking back, is it me or does this reruns give out alot of lores: 1 for clearing the story, 1 for CQ, 1 for clearing Super Dimension, 1 for clearing the last daily. Has there been any other event that gave out this much lores?

Da Vinci event had 4 as well, 1 from each Lotto, 1 from the last Daily and 1 from the CQ.

Last Game Beaten: Great Ace Attorney Currently Playing: Worldend Syndrome
Most Looking Forward To: Persona 5: Royal

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
4 days ago#415
ether 596K for lvl 9
around 2 hrs left till LB1 broadcast
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: Eiyu

Eiyu
4 days ago#416
Almost 2.6. M. May reach 2.7 M today. Still grinding fangs.
3DS Friend Code: 3110-6583-2212, Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8338-8600, PSN: FiveLinxer
"You can't have a rainbow without Reyn, baby!"

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
4 days ago#417
Well finally came here to announce that:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/7/AAZVrnAAASUd.jpg
I reached 2 Million! And i thought it was gonna take a lot more golden apples 😅, i still have 35 and i heard this is the most demanding event so it makes me feel a bit better about the future since i gotta save these apples for Lottos and Hunting Quests, in the end it all went well at the end due to our fellow gamefaqs user @Core-Lokt which i give a Shout-out to for his friggin amazing Okita and showing me what a good Saber is capable:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/8/AAZVrnAAASUe.jpg
Another good things that i take from all this:
I managed to level my Chaldea Standard to Level 10, got Siegfried and Suzuka at the Saber Wars Banner, learned how powerful Okita and Mordred are at their specific niches, and that Sanzang is Amazing.

Didn't manage to clear the Monuments from the shop but i got the rest, oh well, now onto the Journey to the West!
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.

User Info: Core-Lokt

Core-Lokt
4 days ago#418
G-O-F posted...
Well finally came here to announce that:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/7/AAZVrnAAASUd.jpg
I reached 2 Million! And i thought it was gonna take a lot more golden apples 😅, i still have 35 and i heard this is the most demanding event so it makes me feel a bit better about the future since i gotta save these apples for Lottos and Hunting Quests, in the end it all went well at the end due to our fellow gamefaqs user @Core-Lokt which i give a Shout-out to for his friggin amazing Okita and showing me what a good Saber is capable:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/8/AAZVrnAAASUe.jpg
Another good things that i take from all this:
I managed to level my Chaldea Standard to Level 10, got Siegfried and Suzuka at the Saber Wars Banner, learned how powerful Okita and Mordred are at their specific niches, and that Sanzang is Amazing.

Didn't manage to clear the Monuments from the shop but i got the rest, oh well, now onto the Journey to the West!
Hell yeah *fist bump* Congratulations on toughing it out, and keep a Star Of Artoria for times you might want Guts on a back-row servant. Monuments look to be available in mid-May/June events.

Sanzo and Okita will be gone for a bit (at least until JttW), but they'll be there any time by tagging me in a post-just give me advance notice.
FGO NA 011,674,684
Official Martha of the Fate/Grand Order Boards https://i.imgtc.ws/2a53f02.jpg

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
4 days ago#419
Core-Lokt posted...
Hell yeah *fist bump* Congratulations on toughing it out, and keep a Star Of Artoria for times you might want Guts on a back-row servant. Monuments look to be available in mid-May/June events.

Sanzo and Okita will be gone for a bit (at least until JttW), but they'll be there any time by tagging me in a post-just give me advance notice.
Thanks man, don't worry about it i usually rely on you guys during events when i reach the tough Levels, despite my Raikou being at 100 her NP can't do as much damage as a ST and i would have to rely on her 2 Buster Cards with Crit and Mystic Slayer and pay attention to her HP, which is a bit unfeasible in long fights despite her power, so im still gonna rely on supports until i can make more of my Servants become more powerful or get new ones, but that is only for May as i now need to save up for Achilles Banner at least 10 Tickets and 100 SQ (which i will get with my 75 day bonuses and completing E Pluribus Unum, Camelot and Babylonia in April), so for that im gonna work on one of my ST Archers and ny Siegfried to face those, good luck to you all also.
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
4 days ago#420
final count 2,334,870
532,980 until lvl 9 ether
farmed 711 tubes worth of QP
What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A