• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?

User Info: darksamus1992

darksamus1992
1 week ago#391
Beated the last daily with Sigfried and Mordred. Finally done with this event, I hope there aren't any events in the future that want you to use a lot of servants from the same class.
Currently Playing: Tokyo Mirage Sessions

User Info: AndyYagami

AndyYagami
1 week ago#392
darksamus1992 posted...
Beated the last daily with Sigfried and Mordred. Finally done with this event, I hope there aren't any events in the future that want you to use a lot of servants from the same class.
Nothing to this level. Saber Wars II is a lot kinder.
If that's how it's going to be... I'll snuff them all out! Every last one of your sickening, happy little reasons for living!

User Info: GSenjou

GSenjou
1 week ago#393
2m. Finally, goddamn.

Since I didn't need the points, I meme'd on Lalter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPbHZTkH5j0

FGO: Aoba 798,571,229

User Info: A-Omega16

A-Omega16
1 week ago#394
After the daily I’m at 1.96 mil. Soo it’s safe to say I’m in the clear, I can spend the rest of this extra time grinding for a bit more mats now which is nice
"You might as well give up"
Some advice from the best girl Hilda

User Info: G-O-F

G-O-F
1 week ago#395
All right did last Dailie and now i have 1.430.000, and now i have 43 Apples, i think i can apple juice the end then, Thanks Everyone!
Best Games of 2019 list: DMC V,Sekiro,REmake 2,Control,FE:TH,Code Vein. Playing 2020: ToArise,Yakuza 7,GG StrIVe,P5Royal,DOOM,FFVIIR,NMH III,RE3,Cyberpunk.

User Info: PdzJoe

PdzJoe
1 week ago#396
Just hit 1.5mil I guess I'll do the challenge quest and leave it at that.

User Info: Velvet_Blues

Velvet_Blues
1 week ago#397
@Core-Lokt Thanks, senpai! Though, I can't help but feel I was a smidge hasty with using the Quartz since I probably could've enabled Lancelot to at least fire his NP once or twice but she ended up targeting him first and there goes my main damage dealer >_>. But, yup, I can easily make that single Quartz back and then sum...which I just did with my log-in bonus just now XD

Oh, yeah! That's what I heard was gonna be next. I should probably read up a bit but I'll probably forget since I want to jump back into Shimosa and continue the story ^_^

At any rate, now I'm officially done! Just did one more of the run of the Super Dimension node to nab that 2K I was shy of. Might not have been the most interesting Event, but it was fun none-the-less grinding it out with everyone here :D
"...but forgetting her is not a gauge of my strength. A man's true strength is determined by his capacity to love." -Richard Hartford, Daimos

User Info: tankerminion1

tankerminion1
1 week ago#398
Made it to 2 mil. So proud of myself. Second event done.
That's the Golden Deer for ya!

User Info: rantck77

rantck77
1 week ago#399
G-O-F posted...
All right did last Dailie and now i have 1.430.000, and now i have 43 Apples, i think i can apple juice the end then,

let loose the juice

What happened to fun? Our insurance doesn't cover it.
"When you stop doing things for fun, you might as well be dead." Ernest Hemingway

User Info: shotapettanko

shotapettanko
1 week ago#400
Simply awful. 200 mil, and I hated every second of it. Fielding only sabers hurts man.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. What's Your Artorium Total?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A